Why is it always the wrong people that start smothering you when you just want to be left alone to think?

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
It's like these people can't handle not being the center of attention, they become attention starved and instead of respecting your wishes to be left alone to sort out whatever is going on in your head they barge into your life demanding you tell them everything. Like motherfucker, you wouldn't know how to worm your way out of a fraction of the mental anguish I go through daily from having a subhuman brain. Don't dare think you can help me out.

Then they get all angry when you tell them you don't need or want their 'help' and take it as a personal insult. Completely egocentric as fuck.

Being with people can help you but not all the time, surely they've have had moments where they just want to be by themselves to figure something out? Or have they never done that before so they can't understand it?

If someone told me to leave them be to just sit and think about something they are going through I would understand it 100% because I do the same thing. I wouldn't be demanding them to tell me everything, idk maybe its just a nosey parker pretending to be helpful but they just want juicy gossip.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18603 and thereallegend
and who arth thou?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Never tell anyone IRL your problems because their agendas' are pretty easy to spot.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Never tell anyone IRL your problems because their agendas' are pretty easy to spot.
you tell them your problems and they make it worse for you
you dont tell them and they harass you until you break and tell them

fuck people

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and thereallegend
Jfl at not having normal friends

Ova for socialcirclecels

Jfl at not having normal friends

Ova for socialcirclecels
I do have normal friends but I wouldnt talk to them specifically about it because they would view me as weird and cut me off lol. cant break the social contract nigga

I do have normal friends but I wouldnt talk to them specifically about it because they would view me as weird and cut me off lol. cant break the social contract nigga
Ova for socialcontractcels

Tbh yeah i feel you, atleast I have one irl friend I can be 100% real with.

He even used to browse lookism so he knows what's up :ogre:

Ova for socialcontractcels

Tbh yeah i feel you, atleast I have one irl friend I can be 100% real with.

He even used to browse lookism so he knows what's up :ogre:
lol i got online niggas to speak to about this stuff on discord ive known for years. its not too bad but yeah with parents or normies who dont understand boundaries its fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Like motherfucker, you wouldn't know how to worm your way out of a fraction of the mental anguish I go through daily from having a subhuman brain. Don't dare think you can help me out.

ur above avg and chill tbh