Why is it so hard to communicate with normies?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's like they lack any type of self intellect or originality. Whenever I talk to normies or go out in the public I just feel like an outsider and like I'm not one of them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, jackthenerd and 5 others
They’re all fucking boring clones.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, chadpreetcel123, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
They are average iq

It's like they lack any type of self intellect or originality. Whenever I talk to normies or go out in the public I just feel like an outsider and like I'm not one of them.
It’s more of you problem not them it sounds like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, middayshowers, DidntRead and 2 others
They actually are NPC clones of one another.

Literally every response in this thread is an aspie cope. I would give anything to be a normie and NT.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, middayshowers, BigBoy and 2 others
kinda crazy to think back to like 1st grade and remembering how i never really fit in and was always different from them and how i ended up here

i always knew i was never normal tbh
Literally every response in this thread is an aspie cope. I would give anything to be a normie and NT.
legit tbh

i wish i was high NT with low inhibness cause then i'd be in a 10 times better place in my life

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo and BigBoy
nerds lol ^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
All normies assume you've gone through most of what they've gone through in their lives. They all assume you have the same opinions as other normies have, but they're not prepared to face someone who has different opinions because they're so used to their bubbles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They only talk about parties, alcohol and twitter ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This bobby gay guy is a so bluepilled tbh. How did he even get here?
“Muh muh blackpill” shut up bro we all don’t have to think the same we’re not a hivemind.

The blackpill has a lot of stuff I agree with and a lot I don’t same with the redpill same with the blue pill just lol