Why is it so hard to find a Nazi that’s an actual Aryan?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
No joke.

In New Jersey, most of the Neo Nazi bikers are Italian, Hispanic, and Polish/Slavic.

The Pagans even allowed "dark skinned Hispanics" to join while still banning Black men from joining the gang. I guess they did that because many "dark Hispanics" have a Clayton Bisby mentality.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
being nazi is still to extreme for most people. they prefer to be nationalists or patriots, something general and less inflammatory:

uw4qoOf.gif

INdOMCm.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
being nazi is still to extreme for most people. they prefer to be nationalists or patriots, something general and less inflammatory:

uw4qoOf.gif

INdOMCm.gif
I mean yea but for the ones who do go that extreme why is it that so many of them seem to be shitskins

Like it remember there was this Colombian Nazi guy who made videos on TT and then the comments were like all from actual white people saying “bro you aren’t white”

And the funniest thing was he made a response video to those comments trying to explain how he was white and he literally started crying in the video

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I mean yea but for the ones who do go that extreme why is it that so many of them seem to be shitskins

Like it remember there was this Colombian Nazi guy who made videos on TT and then the comments were like all from actual white people saying “bro you aren’t white”

And the funniest thing was he made a response video to those comments trying to explain how he was white and he literally started crying in the video
Jfl who that’s fucking hilarious :feelskek:

@cromagnon is a fucking Irish man

@noobs is Native American

@looksmaxxed is Puerto Rican

@ElTruecel is a fucking latino

@gribsufer1 is a mena shitskin

@6ft4 is a fucking Celt so basically a shitskin

Gypsy crusader is a Nazi but isn’t even 50% european:forcedsmile:

Nick Fuentes is a fucking Mexican

good thread bro

Jfl who that’s fucking hilarious :feelskek:
Reminds me of when this country blonde haired blue eyed kid met gypsy crusader on Omegle and gypsy said “white power” and the kid is like “but you’re not white” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i am half swedush giga mogger aryan 192cm 69cm bidelt with from agartha

Late to the game but to answer the thread...

From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman, either due to bone structure in the face or in stature.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european, that is not necessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to demarcate himself from non whites so that he can belong to muh white people.

Essentially it all comes down stolen valor when white subhumans try to associate with the accomplishments of other europeans when in reality Tesla, Nietzsche, and Alexander The Great etc. would all spit on inadequate crowdsmen.
what good Nietzsche books you recommend bcs I gotten interested of the ideas of the ubermensch

what good Nietzsche books you recommend bcs I gotten interested of the ideas of the ubermensch
In this order I'd recommend his works:
On the Genealogy of Morals
Beyond Good and Evil
Twilight of The Idols
The Anti-Christ
The Joyous Science
Thus Spoke Zarathustra

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
In this order I'd recommend his works:
On the Genealogy of Morals
Beyond Good and Evil
Twilight of The Idols
The Anti-Christ
The Joyous Science
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

me ne frego

Having a strong colonial outposts especially in the levant region was also critical in preventing Arabic nations from potentially attacking us or partnering with our enemies.
"Our enemies" you mean Germany? Lol the ottomans ruled the middle east well, they didnt need liberal kikes to take over over it. Fuck you.
Colonisation was the backbone behind many technological, scientific, health and geopolitical breakthroughs. This is a given and if you deny it, it just shows your lack of knowledge.
This purely a material gain. Nothing spiritual really came from it, except for Spain making south America catholic, colonialism wasn't really good in any metaphysical sense, the power and conquest of previous kingdoms and stuff were cool but after john Locke came around it was garbage.

No joke.

In New Jersey, most of the Neo Nazi bikers are Italian, Hispanic, and Polish/Slavic.

The Pagans even allowed "dark skinned Hispanics" to join while still banning Black men from joining the gang. I guess they did that because many "dark Hispanics" have a Clayton Bisby mentality.
its because it's new jersey, italians are practically spics themselves. Seen too many with hispanics here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back