Why is it so hard to find an innocent girl these days?

lookism...

lookism...

I hate everyone.
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
656
Reputation
701
Damn, I'm innocent and I haven't touched any woman, I'm a virgin And I try to be very reserved; I don't usually flirt. to myself because nowadays they're all sluts, but since I can't find any innocent girl, I deserve a real girl, damn it.:feelswah:
 
Last edited:
because every single thing with a pussy is a slut.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookism...
Damn, I'm innocent and I haven't touched any woman, I'm a virgin And I try to be very reserved; I don't usually flirt. to myself because nowadays they're all sluts, but since I can't find any innocent girl, I deserve a real girl, damn it.:feelswah:
Honestly, I disagree. You have to stay away from dating apps, bars, parties etc. Places to talk to girls are the library, a sport, or just in public and pray. I meet plenty of girls who are very nice, fit, and smart who are relatively “innocent” at my college campus. It matter/ where you look, you have to think about who is most likely to be at a place. As well, you can’t expect any girls that you would find attractive to like you if you don’t have any appealing features or hobbies.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lookism...

Similar threads

idk8
Replies
5
Views
22
idk8
idk8
presible
Replies
0
Views
13
presible
presible
slaviccartfiend
Replies
2
Views
53
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
astatin
Replies
5
Views
41
jbranop
jbranop
Lorence
Replies
13
Views
135
rsj
rsj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top