Why is it so hard to get pussy?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
this weekend I was on vacation and a girl I hooked up with in the past messaged me asking to hang out when she saw me on an instagram story

She says she has to go soon so I try to take her back to my place. So I take her back and she legit won’t even kiss me and is like “sorry I really can’t right now my friends are harassing me and I promised I’d go to this party with them”

I was a bit offended cuz I was like “not even a peck wtf, we’d kissed before what was the issue now” I didn’t show it tho

Then she’s like “but we should hang out tonight tho!!!”

I’m like “nah I was going to a party with my friends”

She’s like “please, you can just bring your friends”

Im like “but I already promised them”

She keeps asking and I’m like “I’ll lyk”

Then I think, (first mistake) “fuck it, I’ll just go, she seems sweet, we have a lot in common, she’s attractive, why not?”

So I tell her “imma come to the party at 11”

She responds “OMGGGG YAYYYYY I’ll send you the address rn”

An hour passes and she hasn’t send the address

11 comes around and i ask her where it’s at and she still hasn’t replied today

Why do women do this?

She invited me out, she hit me up, just to not even kiss me and ghost me?

Wtf is wrong with me and women?

I couldn’t even get into the original party I wanted to go to so I had to go hit up another friend cuz I planned my night around this and go somewhere else so this girl ruined my entire night by leading me on

Did she just need attention that bad?

@fogdart @tyronelite @Octillionaire thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Edgar, Looks234 and 17 others
Women are fickle & flakey

Part of the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, hypergamy, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 10 others
It’s like Mario Bros game. Hopping around like a little cuckold trying to get the princess. Pussy is very hard to get. I have pussy to fuck, I pound it vigorously and cum hard, but I haven’t fucked in 2 or 3 weeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 19994, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
Don't hangout with women like that nigga. Party girls are all trash

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, oldcelloser, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
The party she was at:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, oldcelloser and 19 others
This is why you never cancel plans with your bros for a hoe.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Virgin at 29 😔, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
So much brutal shit like this happened to me too

Women are unreliable cunts. They have too many options

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Virgin at 29 😔, closedplatecel and 7 others
One time I was supposed to meet some girl for a drink and she made up some bullshit excuse about her mum being sick and she couldn't go.

Fast forward a few hours I see this bitch at the club, I was drunk as fuck and incel raging so I confronted her and she didn't know what to say

A few weeks later I was running a Maherfish and match the same whore, so I set up a date and ghosted her

Dumb fucking slut got what she deserved

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, autistic_tendencies, StacyCorruptor and 27 others
Holy fucking shit Maher height mogs them to a new dimension. If any of these other guys in the photo put this photo on their tinder, every message would be “mmmm who is that fine man with that cap? The tall one lol. Give me his digits” so brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Stopping@Nothing19, Zeruel and 1 other person
Women are fickle & flakey

Part of the game
Exactly. Even chads get flaked on let alone a normie lol. The only difference is that Chad usually has a backup if he gets flaked on whereas normie languishes in self loathing and depression because of the lack of options.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stopping@Nothing19, closedplatecel and 5 others
this weekend I was on vacation and a girl I hooked up with in the past messaged me asking to hang out when she saw me on an instagram story

She says she has to go soon so I try to take her back to my place. So I take her back and she legit won’t even kiss me and is like “sorry I really can’t right now my friends are harassing me and I promised I’d go to this party with them”

I was a bit offended cuz I was like “not even a peck wtf, we’d kissed before what was the issue now” I didn’t show it tho

Then I think, (first mistake) “fuck it, I’ll just go, she seems sweet, we have a lot in common, she’s attractive, why not?”

Why do women do this?

I couldn’t even get into the original party I wanted to go to so I had to go hit up another friend cuz I planned my night around this and go somewhere else so this girl ruined my entire night by leading me on

She obviously hooked up with a Chad. She perhaps told him, "Um. I have to answer this guy back, I promised I would go with him and he doesn't even know where the party's at. Oh--my--gad, I'm soooo stupid and retarded." She then blushed after assuring him she was an easy fuck.

He probably then responded, "That guy's a faggot. Trust me. What kind of man hangs out with women, right? Forget about him. Suck on this," he then unzipped his pants and she instantly took care of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12002, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
lol, that's actually fairly typical. Probably more common the hotter they are?

I was recently seeing one of the hottest girls i've been lucky enough to bang, and she pulled that shit non stop.
ON new years she was sending me like 4 texts per minute begging me to come meet her (30 mins away. I was drinking with my friends)
Then pretending she was too drunk and that her friends had left implying she was about to get raped or some shit, so i got a cab to the bar she was at and she was fine. Not even that drunk. Still with her friends. Then semi ignores me! As if she hadn't just been begging me to come like she was surprised to see me lol. Then tries to get me to go on some massive mission fucking miles away too a party with her friends despite the prior messages about how she was paralytic and just wanted me and her to be alone blablalba.
Then her friends leave and she's flirting back with all the bouncers who are trying to fuck her (as i say, she was pretty hot and young)
I did end up going back to hers and fucking, but this sort of stuff was non stop.
way WAY too many options. In love with drama. On a weird power trip. Just fucked in the head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, BigJimsWornOutTires, Chadeep and 6 others
I have some experience with this so I can sniff if flake is coming most of the time

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, tyronelite and whiteissuperior
Your username has much to do with it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
cool story

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Exactly. Even chads get flaked on let alone a normie lol. The only difference is that Chad usually has a backup if he gets flaked on whereas normie languishes in self loathing and depression because of the lack of options.
The sooner guys understand this the less frustration will occur

If a bitch flakes be happy she did.. a lot of dudes let these bitches live rent free in their head

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ilyess and whiteissuperior
That's sad. Fuck her.

:lul::lul::lul: over for your faggot ass

Why do women do this?

She sent the message to 5 other chads and when the best option replied about 10 minutes after you She lost all interest

Take the options pill

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and whiteissuperior

Why do women do this?

I find that its easy to get pissy but hard to keep it

Bc prostitution is illegal (in usa)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and Ken
Pussy is easy

cause I’m getting all of it

97ADAE43 A7CA 4BFC BCCD 9805FB6C8500

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Looks234, Chadeep and 6 others
There is nothing wrong with you. Thats just how women are. Especially if they are hot or worse when they are hotter. Just deal with it and accept it as it is. It sucks but it will probably happen again. 22 yrs and I've seen foids obliterate from subs to chadlites all the same. Even a couple of chads. So think, even if this happens to chads, you think you will left free?

The best you can do is not entertain them and boost their ego. You should've seen it coming when she wasn't down to make out again. At that point just leave her and ignore her. That's what will make you different from other mfs entertaining this hoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Chadeep, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Holy fucking shit Maher height mogs them to a new dimension. If any of these other guys in the photo put this photo on their tinder, every message would be “mmmm who is that fine man with that cap? The tall one lol. Give me his digits” so brutal
Do that experiment with the A10 eyed 5'9" Chad on the left with the red text T shirt. Guarantee no one will say that. @germanlooks @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Jarate and volcelfatcel
It’s not. Literally just download tinder if you’re in usa

I was in usa for few days and just download tinder and 3 girls wanted to meet. I deny them cuz not Asian tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 7725
Do that experiment with the A10 eyed 5'9" Chad on the left with the red text T shirt. Guarantee no one will say that. @germanlooks @volcelfatcel
Female gaze prefers men like this

GettyImages-74782256.jpg

All 3 are 5’9-5’10
Long blonde hair
blue eyes
Eyebrows
@Biggdink

There’s nothing more brutal than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
It’s not. Literally just download tinder if you’re in usa

I was in usa for few days and just download tinder and 3 girls wanted to meet. I deny them cuz not Asian tbh
VIP pill @prettyboislime

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
One time I was supposed to meet some girl for a drink and she made up some bullshit excuse about her mum being sick and she couldn't go.

Fast forward a few hours I see this bitch at the club, I was drunk as fuck and incel raging so I confronted her and she didn't know what to say

A few weeks later I was running a Maherfish and match the same whore, so I set up a date and ghosted her

Dumb fucking slut got what she deserved
Hand of Maher slapped that bitch down

girls mainly make decisions based on emotions which change second to second don't take any of it personally

Why do women do this?

She just wanted to see if she could get you to abandon your plans by committing to her bullsh*t. And of course she won't answer when 11 rolls around. Girls like this will waste your time for validation when they don't like you.

There's nothing wrong with you. You're just dealing with a hoe that simply doesn't like you.

Let me give you a very important piece of advice. Don't ever break plans to spend time with a woman. Never do it under any circumstance. If you really like a girl and want to LTR her then she'll move mountains to spend time with you if she likes you as much as she should like you in order to be worthy of your commitment. And she'll only lose attraction to you anyway if you break your plans to spend time with her. On the other hand, if you break plans to spend time with a hoe on the off chance that you might get some p*ssy you'll ruin your reputation among other girls she might know who happen to be in your social circle. Even if you do manage to get laid girls will begin to think of you as a simp/beta.

Bring women into your world. Don't ever let them try bringing you into theirs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Its not it just means your either
1. short
2. ugly
3. ethnic
4. not NT
or a mix of some of these

She just wanted to see if she could get you to abandon your plans by committing to her bullsh*t. And of course she won't answer when 11 rolls around. Girls like this will waste your time for validation when they don't like you.

There's nothing wrong with you. You're just dealing with a hoe that simply doesn't like you.

Let me give you a very important piece of advice. Don't ever break plans to spend time with a woman. Never do it under any circumstance. If you really like a girl and want to LTR her then she'll move mountains to spend time with you if she likes you as much as she should like you in order to be worthy of your commitment. And she'll only lose attraction to you anyway if you break your plans to spend time with her. On the other hand, if you break plans to spend time with a hoe on the off chance that you might get some p*ssy you'll ruin your reputation among other girls she might know who happen to be in your social circle. Even if you do manage to get laid girls will begin to think of you as a simp/beta.

Bring women into your world. Don't ever let them try bringing you into theirs.
facts tbh

I knew that I should never cancel plans for a woman before I did it but I was very horny and hoping to get some booty cuz I already hooked up with her in the past and I wasted my money on drinks already.

sunken cost fallacy. i shoulda just let it go instead of tryna force it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Don't hangout with women like that nigga. Party girls are all trash
only reason to social with women is when they're giving singles they want to be fucked

Demand exceeds supply.

The title made me laugh, have a jfl react kind stranger:Comfy:

this; the tragedy of living in 2022 and beyond boyos 😢

COVID and the economic crisis has universally lowered a woman’s baseline looks standard by 1 Psl.

• +1
Reactions: bobt
Why hookups as a sub 8 male aren’t worth it.

Too flakley

You think you’re gonna be Genghis Khan but the woman ends up using you for attention/money

FWB>ONS

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and oldcelloser