Why is it that every guy at the bars/clubs looks HTN min?

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
Do only good looking people go out? Confirmation bias? Am I just a lot uglier than I think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, babineux and Deleted member 21044
U only notice the goodlooking people when u go out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, FlyingElephant, futuregigamogger and 13 others
Do only good looking people go out? Confirmation bias? Am I just a lot uglier than I think?
Depends where you are in student clubs where I was it’s mainly bloated reccesed LTN with an occasional chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SoberAndRetarded
Depends where you are in student clubs where I was it’s mainly bloated reccesed LTN with an occasional chadlite
student clubs are for subhumans

the moggers either play sports or lead frats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
student clubs are for subhumans

the moggers either play sports or lead frats
True but a lot of sports teams are unironically filled with sub humans too . Even though societies aren’t a big part of my uni

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLowerThird and Xangsane
True but a lot of sports teams are unironically filled with sub humans too . Even though societies aren’t a big part of my uni
This was it at uni too. The GL guys were often quite chill and didn't care about being a BNOC unlike the subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Decent looking people have confidence to go out while subhumans rot and play vidya

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21340 and 2 others
Survival of the fittest - uglies will always eventually give up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Blackgymmax, Gaia262 and 3 others
Lots of normies too from what I’ve noticed. Especially redpilled ones who think getting a table is going to help them bag Stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Patient A and SoberAndRetarded
all my college teammates were slayers. the ugly guys get bullied and sit the bench. only when u go pro does that shit change and u perfoming for a bag.

• +1
Lots of normies too from what I’ve noticed. Especially redpilled ones who think getting a table is going to help them bag Stacies
Since finding this place I notice how many guys my age or younger have strong chins, good noses, great skin. It’s very bad for my self esteem tbh. I do think it’s like taking a first step forward with being honest with yourself. I credit going out with me finding this place and starting looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Since finding this place I notice how many guys my age or younger have strong chins, good noses, great skin. It’s very bad for my self esteem tbh. I do think it’s like taking a first step forward with being honest with yourself. I credit going out with me finding this place and starting looksmaxing
You need to ascend. Once you’re in a position to mog them, you’ll realize that they’re subhuman. And that you’ve just been enamored with the features they have that you lack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and SoberAndRetarded
it used to be people knew their places, chads would go out to bars and events, sub chads would go to the library, museum, or whatever other nerd activities they get off to. they would attract their looks/interest/personality matches at these places.

now a lot of these activities and locations have been made redundant, so sub chads stay online most of the time. meanwhile foids on the otherhand have been freed by social media. they never knew what was out there before. they thought it was dangerous not to be chaperoned by the local betabux orbiters, but now they realized there's a great big world of chads out there to be explored and it's safe to be pump and dumped by chad in the club bathroom.

in essence, sub chads have been relegated to trolling cyberspace while all levels of foids are now congregating to chad only locations.

• +1
I never see absolute subhumans at clubs unless they’re in a group with their goodlooking friends. Its 2023, everyone knows that theres no hope for ugly niggas.

• +1
it used to be people knew their places, chads would go out to bars and events, sub chads would go to the library, museum, or whatever other nerd activities they get off to. they would attract their looks/interest/personality matches at these places.

now a lot of these activities and locations have been made redundant, so sub chads stay online most of the time. meanwhile foids on the otherhand have been freed by social media. they never knew what was out there before. they thought it was dangerous not to be chaperoned by the local betabux orbiters, but now they realized there's a great big world of chads out there to be explored and it's safe to be pump and dumped by chad in the club bathroom.

in essence, sub chads have been relegated to trolling cyberspace while all levels of foids are now congregating to chad only locations.
I'm 5.25-5.5 PSL but I spent a lot of time in the library. If I were dragged to house parties (didn't happen often at all) I'd just sit in a corner talking autism to two other dorks like myself.

• +1
Yea. HTN is minimum looks bar if you want to go out and not be stared at with disgust

• +1
I'm 5.25-5.5 PSL but I spent a lot of time in the library. If I were dragged to house parties (didn't happen often at all) I'd just sit in a corner talking autism to two other dorks like myself.
You're PSL 6 easily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Xangsane
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 24444
I'm 6'5 I can't notice anybody in a club

• +1
  • +1
That's because subhumans are literally invisible

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Seth Walsh
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, SoberAndRetarded and UnderTheKnife
In bars the looks all over the place but in clubs no man actually wanna be their but if you are attractive you can get laif

• +1