Why is it to hard to for us to be with a women who isn’t a virgin?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title - I’ve been thinking about this question a lot, only a select few people on this forum and in general actually care if a women is a virgin or not before they decide to LTR her

In fact people IRL don’t actually care about this it’s not even something they think about unless they are religious or something. So why is it such a big deal for us? It has to do with the fact that we are incels imo, which may just be mega 💦 but whatever.

I thought about this deeply and i came to the conclusion that if I wasn’t an incel I don’t think I would care if a women has been with a dude before me (btw not talking about getting ran through and stuff just normal relationships)

I tried to materialise it in my head with a random girl and I don’t even care if she’s been with a guy before. Because we shouldn’t care. It’s natural so why does it even matter for us?

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, NZb6Air and truthhurts
@axttt_ @truthhurts @Suns9999

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Maybe u would’ve had a virgin girl if u didn’t leave Islam @thebuffdon690

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and thebuffdon690
For me its insecurity that I wont live up to how good the men before me have been

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and haramzada
No but why do I even care if she’s a virgin or not
Mb I read the post wrong but normies also care as much as us if a girl is virgin or not , realistically If ur a guy who would accept 0+ body count then ur a fuckint cuck faggot

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and truthhurts
For me its insecurity that I wont live up to how good the men before me have been
Not rlly. It’s more about the fact that another dude has been inside her

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Bitchwhipper2
Mb I read the post wrong but normies also care as much as us if a girl is virgin or not , realistically If ur a guy who would accept 0+ body count then ur a fuckint cuck faggot
Yeh but why do we care ur not answering the question lol

Imo we shouldn’t care it’s just bcuz we’ve been conditioned by Islam

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and irkkedmulatto
I don't want slop

• JFL
Yeh but why do we care ur not answering the question lol

Imo we shouldn’t care it’s just bcuz we’ve been conditioned by Islam
Islam or not , shit is not okay , imagine being with someone else’s sloppy seconds .We care because its the normal thing

• +1
Islam or not , shit is not okay , imagine being with someone else’s sloppy seconds .We care because its the normal thing
It’s not normal tho

There’s humans on this earth imagine expecting a women to only be with you

Seems super controlling and unrealistic to me

And that only stems from the fact ur an incel like me that’s the only reason we think that way lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I mean I do care a little. I wanna feel special, but its not biggie

Explain why you care so much?
I don’t know why I care Lmao that’s why I made this thread

I shouldn’t care but I can’t stop myself from caring

And i believe it’s cuz I’m an incel that’s why I think this way

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
It’s not normal tho

There’s humans on this earth imagine expecting a women to only be with you

Seems super controlling and unrealistic to me

And that only stems from the fact ur an incel like me that’s the only reason we think that way lol
If ur just gonna go on sex slays then ya maybe it’s normal but what sort of connection are u gonna build with a foid that’s already been used up

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I don’t know why I care Lmao that’s why I made this thread

I shouldn’t care but I can’t stop myself from caring

And i believe it’s cuz I’m an incel that’s why I think this way
Try dating a girl with a who isnt a virgin.

I believe most of the time the disqust is insecurity, as I cant find any other logical reason.

• +1
If ur just gonna go on sex slays then ya maybe it’s normal but what sort of connection are u gonna build with a foid that’s already been used up
It’s not used up if she’s only been with a few partners tho

She’s used up if she’s a hoe

• +1
why are incels so obsessed with virgin womens

Try dating a girl with a who isnt a virgin.

I believe most of the time the disqust is insecurity, as I cant find any other logical reason
Yeh I agree with you

It’s fine to want a women who is a virgin but to demand that is only out of insecurity imo

I can’t believe we used to think this way tho lol it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
It’s not used up if she’s only been with a few partners tho

She’s used up if she’s a hoe
Bru what imo an absurd high body count is better than a few partners since she’s gonna remember every single one of them

Also rep me back u greedy nigga:ogre::ogre: , I’m literally boosting up ur thread

• JFL
no tag

• So Sad
Bru what imo an absurd high body count is better than a few partners since she’s gonna remember every single one of them

Also rep me back u greedy nigga:ogre::ogre: , I’m literally boosting up ur thread
She isn’t supposed to remember them lmao

That’s why they are in their past

Like the argument to compare sexual partners doesn’t make sense because u two are gonna be completely different sexually compatible in a relationship than anyone else.

If she compares you to them and then that’s a problem then she doesn’t have morals and I would consider her a hoe anyway, so I’m not talking about that kind of women

• +1
She isn’t supposed to remember them lmao

That’s why they are in their past
See bro this what I’m trying to deliver to you , SHES NOT gonna forget her past partners , especially if they had regular sex with her . That’s why virgin is a must

See bro this what I’m trying to deliver to you , SHES NOT gonna forget her past partners , especially if they had regular sex with her . That’s why virgin is a must
She might not forget it but it shouldn’t be a problem in any future healthy relationship she has that’s the thing

• +1
She might not forget it but it shouldn’t be a problem in any future healthy relationship she has that’s the thing
Idk bhai i wanna feel special with a girl :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:, and I can’t do so with her having past partners and 0+ body count

Idk bhai i wanna feel special with a girl :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:, and I can’t do so with her having past partners and 0+ body count
The only reason u think that is cuz ur incel. Realistically answer this:

If you had 1000 bodies would you care if a girl had 5 body count. No right. So it’s relative.

• +1
Because they lose their virginity early before 15

• +1
Maybe u would’ve had a virgin girl if u didn’t leave Islam @thebuffdon690
He’s 🇮🇳 but claims to be 🇵🇰 according to my sources. Basically, OP was never Abdul and he was always Rajesh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: matka and irkkedmulatto
He’s 🇮🇳 but claims to be 🇵🇰 according to my sources. Basically, OP was never Abdul and he was always Rajesh.
I can’t even say anything cuz u will just ban me lol or delete my posts or do some booky shit

I can’t even say anything cuz u will just ban me lol or delete my posts or do some booky shit
You can prove you’re Pakistani by PMing me your picture. :feelsokman:

This isn’t the first time we have had an Indian LARPing as Pakistani.

You can prove you’re Pakistani by PMing me your picture. :feelsokman:

This isn’t the first time we have had an Indian LARPing as Pakistani.
The only reason u even think this is cuz that dumbass nigga @yeeyeeslayer started spreading it around the faggot ass bitch

I ain’t forgotten about that btw fuck you

The only reason u even think this is cuz that dumbass nigga @yeeyeeslayer started spreading it around the faggot ass bitch

I ain’t forgotten about that btw fuck you
:feelskek:

The damage is done buddy boyo, every time you post I just imagine some stinky pajeet who’s doing everything he can to LARP as anything else. I’m not joking, there’s many pajeets who do this.

Who gives a fuck nigga , my point still stands jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They give a bad image to Pakistanis. Even worse than it already is. :feelskek:
I also like OP ranjeesh or not , he’s the only good rater left after the late @greycel rip . I want a rating from OP post ascension :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Gengar
I also like OP ranjeesh or not , he’s the only good rater left after the late @greycel rip . I want a rating from OP post ascension :ogre::ogre:

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
Joined Aug 6, 2023
Last seen Today at 4:59 PM

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and irkkedmulatto
:feelskek:

The damage is done buddy boyo, every time you post I just imagine some stinky pajeet who’s doing everything he can to LARP as anything else. I’m not joking, there’s many pajeets who do this.
I’m actually PaKi tho

• +1
Yeah normies call it “sloppy seconds”

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and irkkedmulatto
Yeah normies call it “sloppy seconds”
Pretty sure that’s only used if your girl cheats on you with another dude

Then he had ur sloppy seconds

I don’t think it applies in normal relationship contexts

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Pretty sure that’s only used if your girl cheats on you with another dude

Then he had ur sloppy seconds

I don’t think it applies in normal relationship contexts