Why is it when i work out

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I worked out at the gym for an hour 3 days ago, no soreness that night. The next day I worked,I carry heavy beer around a lot. No soreness that day. Then the next day I felt that shit hard,very sore and painful to move around.

Why does it take so long? Luckily I feel better today,I actually feel and see a difference after 3 workouts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, currylightskin, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
When I see Dwayne post, I hit like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291, galego123 and 7 others
Working out is for sub chads

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Dont bother with that shit dwayne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, galego123, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It's since other recovery factors. Beer has nothing to do with it.
So lifting beer has nothing to do with it? I just don't know why it hits days later like wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I don't specifically know why, but clearly it has something to do with lactic acid metabolism.

I have the same problem with leg workouts, if I have not worked out legs in a while. The day after the day after the workout is worse than the day after the workout.

beer kegs are heavy.
iu

• +1
I misread as you drinking beer after working out. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Wallenberg
Whats ur workout program dwayne

Whats ur workout program dwayne
Just go to the gym and do all the machines ,3 or 4 sets each , do a little cardio. Drink a protein drink.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6 and Wallenberg
Just go to the gym and do all the machines ,3 or 4 sets each , do a little cardio. Drink a protein drink.
You won’t get ANY results from a shit (lack of ) program like this. I’ve been in gyms for years and most people can spin their wheels for years with no results doing something like this. Pick a good routine with an emphasis on compound barbell movements where there’s an actual progress scheme, do your research and you’ll finally get the results you want .

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You won’t get ANY results from a shit (lack of ) program like this. I’ve been in gyms for years and most people can spin their wheels for years with no results doing something like this. Pick a good routine with an emphasis on compound barbell movements where there’s an actual progress scheme, do your research and you’ll finally get the results you want .
Durrrr ur durrrrrrr

It's normal.

Manual labour mogs tho.

You work out and get paid, i was moving 90 lbs crates and didn't feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
You got to be a straight retard to be in the gym for years and get no results jfl I don't like free weights and I've worked out before in my life,I'll get results. Already am

Durrrr ur durrrrrrr
Go ahead and keep fucking around in the gym then, your potato body will look the same 3-6 months from now, you’ll get bored , stop going to the gym and then blame your lack of progress on your “genetics” lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and DwayneWhite55
Go ahead and keep fucking around in the gym then, your potato body will look the same 3-6 months from now, you’ll get bored , stop going to the gym and then blame your lack of progress on your “genetics” lol.
Yeah ok ya stupid fuck who thinks he's a personal trainer. You act like I never worked out before.

It's normal.

Manual labour mogs tho.

You work out and get paid, i was moving 90 lbs crates and didn't feel bad.
My job kind of is a workout,I used to be sore without working out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
My job kind of is a workout,I used to be sore without working out

I worked at a grocery story this winter (18), basically moving shit around.

My traps and forearms are the areas i saw improvement.

• +1
Work in SEAmaxxing, asshole

You got to be a straight retard to be in the gym for years and get no results jfl I don't like free weights and I've worked out before in my life,I'll get results. Already am
Yeah ok ya stupid fuck who thinks he's a personal trainer. You act like I never worked out before.
Lol I actually work as a personal trainer and I’ve been training for 10 years. I was just actually trying to help you out because it’s obvious you have no idea what your doing. Looking at your pics and your comments it seems like you’ve never worked out before/ or properly but whatever .

Lol I actually work as a personal trainer and I’ve been training for 10 years. I was just actually trying to help you out because it’s obvious you have no idea what your doing. Looking at your pics and your comments it seems like you’ve never worked out before/ or properly but whatever .
You sound like a moron personal trainer,I bet you look as stupid as you sound. Talking about machines won't gain you muscle is the stupidest shit I ever heard.

hey man i've been skinnyfat since i was 12 and now i am 16, do you think with a program focusing on the main lifts will help? i found some things here but its like 20 different exercises for a single muscle

So I worked out at the gym for an hour 3 days ago, no soreness that night. The next day I worked,I carry heavy beer around a lot. No soreness that day. Then the next day I felt that shit hard,very sore and painful to move around.

Why does it take so long? Luckily I feel better today,I actually feel and see a difference after 3 workouts.
Doms brah

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax