Why is Japan underwhelming?

I've been to Japan, Seoul & Busan, and all the interesting cities + more in China (I have cousins who opened businesses there with Turkish food)

Seoul definitely has the most modern vibe (similar to Shenzhen in China), overall and citywide, followed by the big cities in China, followed by Tokyo (Tokyo's also modern, but it's got that 90s America kind of modern compared to big cities in Korea and China).

Tokyo instead has the most beautiful countryside, followed by China, and finally Seoul. Even so, there are many cities in China that are relatively unique, where you'll see things you can't see anywhere else on the planet.

If I had to choose, I would definitely choose China.

Not many people have traveled to China before because of Visa, but that has changed recently, and they have made things very simple for people who want to travel to China for tourism, and if you look on youtube for stuff like ''travel in china '' is full of very popular and recent videos.

If you want to see some surface level crazy stuff from China, look for stuff like Chongqing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Chengdu etc. on TikTok

:Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Richard Cheese
I've been to Japan, Seoul & Busan, and all the interesting cities + more in China (I have cousins who opened businesses there with Turkish food)
I’ve seen Turkish restaurants in Seoul. Quite a few
Seoul definitely has the most modern vibe (similar to Shenzhen in China), overall and citywide,
Agree and I enjoyed it a lot
followed by the big cities in China, followed by Tokyo (Tokyo's also modern, but it's got that 90s America kind of modern compared to big cities in Korea and China).
Wdym 90s America kind of modern
Tbh I facepalm when some soy white tourist say they’re living in 2050
Tokyo instead has the most beautiful countryside, followed by China, and finally Seoul. Even so, there are many cities in China that are relatively unique, where you'll see things you can't see anywhere else on the planet.
Kamakura is nice and the villi ages and countrysides seem nice off videos too
If I had to choose, I would definitely choose China.
Yea
Not many people have traveled to China before because of Visa, but that has changed recently, and they have made things very simple for people who want to travel to China for tourism, and if you look on youtube for stuff like ''travel in china '' is full of very popular and recent videos.
British passport holders can transit without visa and some eurocels can travel for 15 days visa free
@aspiringexcel
If you want to see some surface level crazy stuff from China, look for stuff like Chongqing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Chengdu etc. on TikTok

:Comfy:
I’ll check them out some day and show my wife what she thinks once we get back home in a few days

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@aspiringexcel pls check dma bhai

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
90s relic that still gets parroted by smooth brains. They were on that path but stagnated as did pretty much every western aligned nation. China's pretty crazy in terms of looking modern from what I've heard and seen in videos. It'd be cool to visit.
China has cams that ticket u for jaywalking lmao