Why is life so crual about balding

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Balding is the only thing that has no defibitive cure, even stuff like cancer can be cured and some chronic diseases can be treated your whole life without problem, but with balding your only choice is hopping on a possible chemical castration with fin or go bald and ldar. Is there another cure other then fin brothers? Or shouldni just accept my faith

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1862
Balding is the only thing that has no defibitive cure, even stuff like cancer can be cured and some chronic diseases can be treated your whole life without problem, but with balding your only choice is hopping on a possible chemical castration with fin or go bald and ldar. Is there another cure other then fin brothers? Or shouldni just accept my faith
jfl

let me give you a life/suifuel yinyang.

1.fin side effects are fucking overblown
2. fin isn't guaranteed to work

You fight for what’s yours boyo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2095
imagine in 20 yrs from now-will baldness still be a thing? I don’t think so tbh. This problem can’t be ignored any longer. Maybe all the hair restoration clinics and fin/dut/minox prescribing kike docs will lose their jobs but this is inevitable. A cure is inevitable. Subhumanity can be cured and it is going to happen!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and TsarTsar444
T
imagine in 20 yrs from now-will baldness still be a thing? I don’t think so tbh. This problem can’t be ignored any longer. Maybe all the hair restoration clinics and fin/dut/minox prescribing kike docs will lose their jobs but this is inevitable. A cure is inevitable. Subhumanity can be cured and it is going to happen!
The thing im really scared about bro is that i think there is a cure for balding but they don't want to reveal it because of jow much doctors will go unemployed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2426
theres a bunch of cures gonna be out in the next decade multiple people around the world are working on this

Balding isn't as bad as aging which also have no cure