Why is life so fucking harsh

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
I have been off this forum for quite some time now, and I can definitely say that my life has gotten better in some ways and worse in others.

Better because my family moved and I now live in a house that contains less dysfunction. Worse because I have become more black pilled through the experiences that I have had over the past months. From being fired from work to having girls call me ugly on Omegle. To getting shitted on by my arrogant ass boss at my new job. To seeing my Best friend(former slyer) start balding at the age of 20. I’d be a liar if I said the shit didn’t hurt.

July was hands down one of the worst months of the year and in fact probably the month that had the most impact on my mental health. Same month I had to walk 4 miles back and fourth just to go to the job interview. Same month the lady didn’t come to the job interview and I had to walk back home in the pouring rain. The same month I got fired on the second day of the job. The same month I got shitted on for my look girls on the internet

All of this combined with my lack of a social life/love life has me feeling like my life is an absolute failure. Where do I go from here?

@kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @BIGDICCJIM @AlwaysHaveQuestions @oatmeal @Drew @Toodlydood

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Slayer, Lolcel and 5 others
So much of that could've been avoided if idk u had transport. A bike, 10yos have then, a bus 5yos catch them jfl. Get a car bro

So much of that could've been avoided if idk u had transport. A bike, 10yos have then, a bus 5yos catch them jfl. Get a car bro
Bro there were some many other problems lol did you even read the whole thing?

This is the main reason why people dont want to come and ask the forum for help cuz dudes always say dumb shit in response.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bro there were some many other problems lol did you even read the whole thing?

This is the main reason why people dont want to come and ask the forum for help cuz dudes always say dumb shit in response.
Boohoo u lost ur job and ur new boss is a cunt and some random whores called u ugly. Plus Chad is balding, who cares bruh sounds like everyday problems to me. Ur life isnt that bad lol. Atleast ur not a manlet

NKCW8Nj.png

XD

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and maxxedfalloutdweller
Boohoo u lost ur job and ur new boss is a cunt and some random whores called u ugly. Plus Chad is balding, who cares bruh sounds like everyday problems to me. Ur life isnt that bad lol. Atleast ur not a manlet
Bro I’m 5’7

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ShowerMaxxing
why ? because of his height ?
@subhuman incel
Brutal even all the couples I see on instagram have 7-9 inch difference in height. Combine that with even femlets want 5’9+ You quickly realize how fuck I am

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
its not because of your looks, its your personality unironically

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing and Yliaster

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
the difference between giga chad and subhuman is but mms of bone
if you have the bones all facets of time and space merge to create a more than tolerable life at wost and an exciting and fulfilling life at best