Why is liking hitler an incel trait?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Fucking just told my german girlfriend that I like hitler now she changed her vibe for fucks sake I just hate niggers is this an incel trait?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez, ALLIWANTISTJD and 1 other person
Is liking hitler and hating niggers the same exact thing?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Is liking hitler and hating niggers the same exact thing?
Not necessarily, some niggers are cool they are just inferior. But she got upset when I said hitler is cool and weve been together for ages now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, dehydrated, tombradylover and 3 others
Not necessarily, some niggers are cool they are just inferior. But she got upset when I said hitler is cool and weve been together for ages now
Why is hitler cool? For killing Jews?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez and arabcelxxx
Screenshot 20240418 202658 Instagram

• +1
So why is hitler cool?
Because of his ideology, securing the aryan race is important like i just said niggers are not aryan they are inferior and expansion of territory, honour for bravery

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Because of his ideology, securing the aryan race is important like i just said niggers are not aryan they are inferior and expansion of territory, honour for bravery
Did u explain to ur girlfriend the great replacement theory?

• +1
Fucking just told my german girlfriend that I like hitler now she changed her vibe for fucks sake I just hate niggers is this an incel trait?
At the rate of which the developments in the middle east are headed and escalates in a world war, every single human will either pick
a side and hate the other, massive influx of people are quoting adolf on twitter as to how it is now, just imagine the outbreak of
nazism if every normie is gona be forced to fight in a middle easter conflict, they do not care now, but if it comes to that, then obviously they will

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Azonin
Incel likes hitler: uggh you are so creepy, do you want to murder jews and black people, get away from me, i will call the police
Chad likes hitler: oh wow, i guess that hitler guy must have been really missunderstood. What makes him so great? pls tell me more

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weirdocel, aleksander, Aesthetic.pilled and 3 others
Incel likes hitler; uggh you are so creepy, do you want to murder jews and black people, get away from me, i will call the police
Chad likes hitler; oh wow, i guess that hitler guy must have been really un-understood. What makes him so great? pls tell me more
This really is how women think

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and hiwasuwor
Liking a nigga who was the main villan of the world and killed millions of people and sent millions more to war is a incel trait then believing in his bullshit eugenics that has been debunked by scientist time and time again he's one of the most ultimate losers in hiditry

hitler destroyed more ancient European heritage sites than he did synagogues, and he killed more germans and poles and other innocent europeans in the war then he ever did gassing jews

For the most part yeah, people with positive trajectory in life don't need to cope with "well at least I'm white".

• +1
Reactions: aleksander