Why is looksmax going mainstream? Is it a good or bad thing?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Is this a new movement, or will this be just a trend that will die down in a few weeks? Normies will jump on any bandwagon that is trending without any thought whatsoever like Ukraine, or pretty much any social movement. They follow trends to fit in. If blackpill catches on and replaces the redpill, then it will either be the best, or worst thing for young men.

One likely scenario is that it will raise competition to ungodly levels. Once bluepillers find out that nobody gives a fuck about your personality/how nice you are, or if redpillers find out that nobody cares about your muscles or game, then its over. When they find out its height>jaw>and eye area, then everyone will be getting surgeries, doing keto, starving, wearing lifts in air force ones, mewing, chewing, and bonesmashing. This will just raise hypergamy even further which does not get to the center of the issues of modern dating.

Another likely scenario is that normies will grasp the harsh truth, and will push legislation to ban/limit dating apps, or even encourage AI as a replacement for female validation. They will see that swiping a thousand times on tinder, using game making a fool out of themselves, and ovasionally getting lucky, by getting a low quality girl that they were gaslit into believing that they are lucky to have, was not worth it at all. A chad can hop in tinder, get 99+ matches in a few days doing nothing but existing, while they are trying every trick in the book except for being tall, having a sharp jaw, and hunter eyes. If they saw that experiment of some granny matching with rich gymmaxed chads, then they will want to rope after seeing the type of competition they have today. Keep in mind that a fat ugly woman in her 60s has more sexual market value than a tall rich white blonde chad.

After that study showing how few men are having long term relationships, we can finally see how dating apps and social media fucked up modern dating. Cucks can only virtue signal so much to be in good standing with women and keep whatever social points they have, while ignoring other men’s mental health. Once men all become depressed and do not want to do shit jobs anymore, then women and rich people will find a solution. Women and rich men do not want to dig tunnels, mine caves, or fight in shitty wars. Its either gonna be solved with a cope like VR, a ban on dating apps, or a war to lower the male population jfl.

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, crazyhorse, ripikke and 1 other person
@Xangsane @aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @Master @Alexanderr @MoggerGaston

It’s bad the more ppl know the more common it’ll be thus making it minimum requirement

Kinda like gym. Nowadays girls don’t even care about gym that’s like minimum requirement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Adonis007, horizontallytall and 3 others
@Xangsane @aBetterMii @TRUE_CEL @Master @Alexanderr @MoggerGaston
Good for the site (more traffic, the better). Bad for the user base (looksmaxxing techniques become popular, more normies looksmax -> competition rises, additionally, women will spot facial flaws more easily (this is what @NFA PB pointed out).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, DatNibba11, poopoohead and 3 others
I don't think it really matters since most will just be doing skin care and working out but it is quite annoying that people aren't finding the site naturally, tiktok gives too much exposure to everything

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 33986 and 1 other person
It’s bad the more ppl know the more common it’ll be thus making it minimum requirement

Kinda like gym. Nowadays girls don’t even care about gym that’s like minimum requirement
i wonder what kind of standards there will be there like in 15 years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeyn, slavicpsycho, poopoohead and 1 other person
Good for the site (more traffic, the better). Bad for the user base (looksmaxxing techniques become popular, more normies looksmax -> competition rises, additionally, women will spot facial flaws more easily (this is what @NFA PB pointed out).
I hope AI comes out soon so men can just cope with AI stacies tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Zeyn, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
Good for the mods and bad for everyone else. ur the only good mod btw fuck ur peers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, nanefer, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
CLOSE THE SITE FOR 24 HOURS

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person

Mfs are going to walk around with hollow cheeks and lifts to make them 6’2

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead, tombradylover and 1 other person
cope with VR is the most likely solution for sub5s. also i think the tiktok trend will die down a bit but the upward trend of blackpill will keep going unless tiktok censors posts with looksmaxxing related content

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SubSigma
Did you see what happened with dillon?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
nah dont worry it's going down thanks to @nordsmog now all other blackpill creators will be afraid to post more blackpill content

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11, slavicpsycho, Av0nr and 2 others
Isnt its bad for existing user who posted their faces everyone will recognize them in public

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
cope with VR is the most likely solution for sub5s. also i think the tiktok trend will die down a bit but the upward trend of blackpill will keep going unless tiktok censors posts with looksmaxxing related content
They are probably going to censor everything in a 1984 type scenario, while male suicides and depression constantly rises

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
nah dont worry it's going down thanks to @nordsmog now all other blackpill creators will be afraid to post more blackpill content
First mainstream tik tok blackpill zoomer. If this shit goes mainstream, then you need to out out a blackpill postpunk album.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 16133
it’ll die down eventually like everything does. all i see is retards posting “canthal tilt” without even knowing what it is or “over”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, slavicpsycho and temporomandibular32
Good for the mods and bad for everyone else. ur the only good mod btw fuck ur peers
Well, we don't really gain much other than having more people to "rule" over. The real bosses are the admins as they gain the most from more traffic (considering they pay for it themselves). So I do get where they are coming from. And thanks for the nice words.

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11 and tombradylover

Attachments

• FA19ED00-AD1C-4C4F-BC8E-DF198F508420.jpeg
    FA19ED00-AD1C-4C4F-BC8E-DF198F508420.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 32537 and 12 others
First mainstream tik tok blackpill zoomer. If this shit goes mainstream, then you need to out out a blackpill postpunk album.
shii bruh im putting out an album full of normie music soon do u guys rlly want another blackpill album like be honest cuz ill give yall one if u want but idk after all this shit it don't feel right

• Love it
Reactions: INB, Tyrone06, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
Did you see what happened with dillon?
I did! I feel bad for the guy. He probably thought he was doing the right thing but instead he received major backlash instead.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and fraudulent
holy fucking fuck

• +1
Reactions: InspectorTricep3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@nordsmog fucking legend keep messaging his parents ima text his mom rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11, It'snotover, tombradylover and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyrone06, Deleted member 31155 and SubSigma
shii bruh im putting out an album full of normie music soon do u guys rlly want another blackpill album like be honest cuz ill give yall one if u want but idk after all this shit it don't feel right
Make something similar sounding to mr kitty-after dark. You would be a blackpill superstar if it goes mainstream.

• +1
Well, we don't really gain much other than having more people to "rule" over. The real bosses are the admins as they gain the most from more traffic (considering they pay for it themselves). So I do get where they are coming from. And thanks for the nice words.
How much they make?

How much they make?
I honestly have no clue. From what I understand, not much, so more advertisement is beneficial in keeping this forum up.

• Woah
Isnt its bad for existing user who posted their faces everyone will recognize them in public
Never understand why mfs self doxxed themselves in a post 2016 world.

we love any kind of music u produce bro

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 16133 and SubSigma
I did! I feel bad for the guy. He probably thought he was doing the right thing but instead he received major backlash instead.
Yeah I did feel sorry for the guy especially after the apology video but not only got his shit kicked in but got his pics leaked, crazy what happened to him

Yeah I did feel sorry for the guy especially after the apology video but not only got his shit kicked in but got his pics leaked, crazy what happened to him
He is statusmaxxed with white htn looks. He smv mogs most .org users to oblivion tbh

Never understand why mfs self doxxed themselves in a post 2016 world.
They are the reason why forum is alive till now. They are the one who posted insights with proofs now no one will post anything with actual proofs.

Make something similar sounding to mr kitty-after dark. You would be a blackpill superstar if it goes mainstream.
i could do sum darkwave i just don't want it to go mainstream or get views like blackpill curse did I wanna keep my music niche af right now I never wanna be famous or blow up and get an ego cuz all these famous underground artists do I don't fw that shit ill always be humble af and keep my homies on here close and when u see the views come in u start getting an ego so I don't fw that tiktok shit
we love any kind of music u produce bro
thank u fr bro <3

• Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06 and SubSigma
i could do sum darkwave i just don't want it to go mainstream or get views like blackpill curse did I wanna keep my music niche af right now I never wanna be famous or blow up and get an ego cuz all these famous underground artists do I don't fw that shit ill always be humble af and keep my homies on here close and when u see the views come in u start getting an ego so I don't fw that tiktok shit

thank u fr bro <3
If u ever do decide to go mainstream, then pls feature me. We could do like an 80s darkwave track with post punk leads.

• +1
Good these 16 year old TikTokcels will get it hammered into their mind that this is the era of the BBC and realize they will always be second rate, should know early on it’s over and asuras wrath is in progress.

Good these 16 year old TikTokcels will get it hammered into their mind that this is the era of the BBC and realize they will always be second rate, should know early on it’s over and asuras wrath is in progress.
Even bbc pill can only pull overweight white women. All the pills are capped. Just be gay and just be female are the only way to live a live with nonstop sexual validation.

If u ever do decide to go mainstream, then pls feature me. We could do like an 80s darkwave track with post punk leads.
shii u make music? if i ever do go mainstream it certainly wont be blackpill music and if it does ima delete all my blackpill music so yall niggas better archive all my shit

• Love it
shii u make music? if i ever do go mainstream it certainly wont be blackpill music and if it does ima delete all my blackpill music so yall niggas better archive all my shit
most likely would never happen tho id never sell out

• Love it
Tiktok is the reason

I make house and techno. I also like alt rock and datkwave/synthpop.

• +1
Tiktok is the reason
Can’t wait till the us government bans tik tok. The chinese built the ultimate super weapon that will collapse the us.