why is looksmaxxing advice on YT so retarded

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
like literally, dont EVER take advice from anyone on youtube, youll probably end up accidentally killing urself or ruining looks, all retarded ass niggers. they be rating fat currycels a chadlite and overall bad looking people chadlite chad etc just a bunch of faggots.

someone rated this nigga htn, the other one 7.5/10 "good eye area good jaw insane prettyboy potential" etc

1. the question was how do i get BONES and this nigga said get hollow cheeks
2. bonesmashing is a meme

So yeah overall what I am trying to say is take advice on youtube with a grain of salt and thats it

• +1
Reactions: twojei
YouTube sucks ass for this typa stuff yeah

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i mean if you asked the same questions here you would probably get called subhuman and told to rope so it’s even

• +1
"Just train masseter muscle bro" only works if you got a good jaw to begin with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and coispet
Thats a chad
like literally, dont EVER take advice from anyone on youtube, youll probably end up accidentally killing urself or ruining looks, all retarded ass niggers. they be rating fat currycels a chadlite and overall bad looking people chadlite chad etc just a bunch of faggots.

View attachment 2799851
someone rated this nigga htn, the other one 7.5/10 "good eye area good jaw insane prettyboy potential" etc

View attachment 2799853

So yeah overall what I am trying to say is take advice on youtube with a grain of salt and thats it

Low IQ if you don't give viral but shitty advice to looksmin your competition

• +1

View attachment 2799851

View attachment 2799853

Just mew bro:soy::feelskek:.

Just bonesmash, go gym, mew, drink a gallon of water a day

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing