Why is low body fat so critical in attractiveness?

That tells us that 15% bf is too much for being a fashion male model. I dont want to be a male model, and attractviness is not based on male models lol
Actually it is, because they are the ones girls lust after the most.

Because it signals good metabolism and hormonal profile

this
the metabolismpill is brutal, you don't get fat by eating, it's your genes who are flawed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 685
this
the metabolismpill is brutal, you don't get fat by eating, it's your genes who are flawed.
Found the fat fuck.

You do get fat by eating. You are very misinformed if you think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
only works if you are already decent looking with some fat

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Found the fat fuck.

You do get fat by eating. You are very misinformed if you think otherwise.

Yes you get fat by eating IF you have a shit metabolism. Good genes prevent you from becoming fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
Would not have been fat in the first place if his metabolism was better
That’s me and the reason I gained weight is because I started eating enough calories to gain weight. And 99% of people will gain weight too regardless of “good metabolism “.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I don’t think there’s one single guy who is conventionally attractive with a body fat of more than 15%. But why is low body fat so important?
Chris Pratt's Before and After Transformation Photos are Just Unbelievable  | My Awesome Lifestyle

Can't see bone if fat lard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ConspiracyTheory and .*my*.
True but I don’t care if you’re Cavill, if you’re 25% body fat no bones are going to save you.

Bruh, even Cavill looks like a bloated mess relative to what he looked like at his best (my avi). Bloat/high BF is the killer of male aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
I’m >18%. 😬 This has motivated me. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Your body composition: Whether you are predisposed to be fat or be lean, is for a large part genetic.

Women don't want their kids to become fat subhumans, so they choose men that seem predisposed to be lean so their kids get those lean-genes.

Only if you got good bones

I look better around 12-15% than shredded tbh, it hides my facial bones a little and makes my lackluster frame for 191 centimeters less noticeable.

Of course no one looks better morbidly obese but that's a given. People who have been fat their entire lives and never cut enough to see their bones are volcels plain & simple.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, .*my*. and Deleted member 10516
Only if you got good bones

View attachment 928247

I look better around 12-15% than shredded tbh, it hides my facial bones a little and makes my lackluster frame for 191 centimeters less noticeable.

Of course no one looks better morbidly obese but that's a given. People who have been fat their entire lives and never cut enough to see their bones are volcels plain & simple.
Translation “I know that I look better lean but I want a compliment.”

People who have been fat their entire lives and never cut enough to see their bones are volcels plain & simple.
yep this is me, couldn't be more right lol

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel