Why is my frame so comical

Because you are curry

Balloon head for your body

My chest and back grow disproportionately larger to compared to my arms, I just finished cutting from 81 to 76kg am gonna lean bulk again but gyms shut down and my area is in lockdown again
View attachment 600878
This is non frauded no pump just me in normal clothing (and PJ’s lol)
My arms look like fucking sticks but it looks like I have a pair of female breasts on my chest.
I have a set of elastic bands at home should I seriously workout arms at ultra high frequency to see if they grow like 5x per week during this quarantine?
I can do a few pushups a day and my chest will explode but so much fucking arm work and they are barely 14 1/2 inches around
How tall are u op

wait lmao i have the same experience, 75 kg with big chest and back and tiny arms. I also get big pump from doing a single pushup but do curls and curls and dont get big arms. I've done research on it.

It's called being torso-dominant; its good athletic pheno and is more aesthetic than framecel with huge arms, but it still kinda sucks to look small in t-shirt. Most sensical explanation is that us curries lived in a hot environment so we developed long and thin limbs to have higher surface area to volume ratio to dissipate as much heat as possible. You'll see a similar pattern in native africans, they all look long lean and thin, whereas people in Russia or Inuits for example look thick and sturdy

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How is my frame though?
Is it bad in general or just compared to my head?
View attachment 600939View attachment 600940
wait lmao i have the same experience, 75 kg with big chest and back and tiny arms. I also get big pump from doing a single pushup but do curls and curls and dont get big arms. I've done research on it.

It's called being torso-dominant; its good athletic pheno and is more aesthetic than framecel with huge arms, but it still kinda sucks to look small in t-shirt. Most sensical explanation is that us curries lived in a hot environment so we developed long and thin limbs to have higher surface area to volume ratio to dissipate as much heat as possible. You'll see a similar pattern in native africans, they all look long lean and thin, whereas people in Russia or Inuits for example look thick and sturdy
Your forearms looks small as fuck.

Are you actually doing enough arm/forearm volume?
To grow large arms you need A LOT of volume, especially for forearms.

Most strenght focused gym programs really lack volume for big arms.

• +1
Your forearms looks small as fuck.

Are you actually doing enough arm/forearm volume?
To grow large arms you need A LOT of volume, especially for forearms.

Most strenght focused gym programs really lack volume for big arms.
True I was just doing upper lower mosty upper back shoulders and chest
196BA484 CBF9 4EA5 AEE6 69982F31CCD6

My forearms look ok with a pump but that’s it.
Do you think I should have a dedicated arm day maybe for volume on arms?

True I was just doing upper lower mosty upper back shoulders and chest
View attachment 602337
My forearms look ok with a pump but that’s it.
Do you think I should have a dedicated arm day maybe for volume on arms?
If you are committed enough to add another workout day, might as well switch to Push Pull Legs, add more arm volume on Push and Pull days and add forearm work on leg day.

Arm days IMO are stupid, just calculate how much volume you want in a week and split them between your workouts accordingly.

• +1
You look fine in this picture, all you need is a pheno. Can you do a tinder experiment by targeting curry bitches in curryland, and see how would they react.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Torero
I am FUCKING MIRIN that skull size. I'm in awe. What a unit.

Mogger of highest caliber literally top 0.01 percentile. Legend says when you get skullmoged by this man your head literally explodes.

Rare footage of a man getting skullmogged by subhumancurrycel:

Pomg

• JFL
I am FUCKING MIRIN that skull size. I'm in awe. What a unit.

Mogger of highest caliber literally top 0.01 percentile. Legend says when you get skullmoged by this man your head literally explodes.

Rare footage of a man getting skullmogged by subhumancurrycel:

View attachment 602495
Neanderthal skull or death tbh
07B31F16 FD49 439D ABA8 D2C5844FA481