Why is my hair going gray at 18

F

Forgot95

Iron
I am 18 years old and I have noticed that a significant portion of my facial hair is going gray. It started 6 months ago and its now really noticeable. Anyone know how to fix this?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and PointOfNoReturn
Emoji Bucktooth GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Dye your hair

• +1
Reactions: Forgot95
I am 18 years old and I have noticed that a significant portion of my facial hair is going gray. It started 6 months ago and its now really noticeable. Anyone know how to fix this?

Genetics + stress.

You fix it by dying it. Not much else you can do.

persian?

Keep it, mixed grey haired beard looks cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and prettyboy.elyas
Unless you are experiencing hair loss, the combination of black and grey hair can be regarded as attractive. This blend imparts a sense of maturity and authority, giving the impression of a paternal figure. When one's hair is transitioning to grey, it is advantageous to adopt a more sophisticated and refined style of dressing. Think a 1960s old money Italian fashion designer.

Attachments

• 6d4402cb9904b444442536481dd9de5d.jpg
    6d4402cb9904b444442536481dd9de5d.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 2.54.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 2.54.40 pm.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 2.55.36 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 2.55.36 pm.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • omar-sharif.jpg
    omar-sharif.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 0
Prolly genetics Ask your dad

Most likely a lack of proper nutrition. Get your vitamins tested here are some websites https://www.medicinenet.com/can_vitamin_b12_reverse_premature_gray_hair/article.htm https://perfecthairhealth.com/grey-hair-causes-can-it-be-reversed/ vitamins you can start taking before getting the test would be b12 (find sublingual or get a shot) folic acid and copper. Inositol ,Fo Ti, nettle leaf(urtica dioica) taken should probably help. Even tho they are not "vitamins" people take them to try to reverse grey hair. You can buy capsules and fill them yourself to save money. Vitamins can get expensive. Better to buy bulk instead of like 20$ a month for every bottle. I can fill like 100+ pills every 20 mins like 7 seconds a pill

Unless you are experiencing hair loss, the combination of black and grey hair can be regarded as attractive. This blend imparts a sense of maturity and authority, giving the impression of a paternal figure. When one's hair is transitioning to grey, it is advantageous to adopt a more sophisticated and refined style of dressing. Think a 1960s old money Italian fashion designer.

Sexiest man alive 2023