Why is my hairline thinning but my crown is not?

Mako

Mako

A rather ugly brother with flows thats gorgeous
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Posts
1,862
Reputation
1,683
Can someone explain why? I've googled it and nothing comes at all since my hair is thinning around the hairline area and it looks like my hair is breaking off as well. I know it's not stress, so what could it be?
 
Can someone explain why? I've googled it and nothing comes at all since my hair is thinning around the hairline area and it looks like my hair is breaking off as well. I know it's not stress, so what could it be?
That's just usually the natural progression of hairloss, child. You start from the hairline and then soon it progresses to the crown
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
15
Views
132
abc12345
A
tenacity.
Replies
3
Views
31
tenacity.
tenacity.
lgi
Replies
6
Views
77
incels_on_aljazeera
incels_on_aljazeera
McPro94
Replies
13
Views
84
McPro94
McPro94
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
25
Views
67
aspiringHardmaxxer
aspiringHardmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top