Why is my head shaped like this

Yeah jfl basically the asian version of op. Other people in the asian masculinity group were calling him above average too lol
Nah NGL, OP looks like a normal white kid, that asian looks legit deformed and swollen
dont compare them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and SubSigma
Niggas born in 2010☠️

But for real, at your age start hardmewing and chewing so hard your skull breaks, and buy hgh
Imagine being born after the iphone release

LMAO Im 21 and my hairline is lower than urs

Yeah jfl basically the asian version of op. Other people in the asian masculinity group were calling him above average too
sad niggas won’t give me tips I’ll go ropemaxx

sad niggas won’t give me tips I’ll go ropemaxx
Ur like 12, so just pubertymaxx. If you are not chadlite by 20, then just SEAmax, or EEmax since you are white. If you are near Utah, then you can mormonmax and get a blonde stacey, but you can’t drink coffee or tea

Ur like 12, so just pubertymaxx. If you are not chadlite by 20, then just SEAmax, or EEmax since you are white. If you are near Utah, then you can mormonmax and get a blonde stacey, but you can’t drink coffee or tea
“blonde Stacey” tf is that

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
“blonde Stacey” tf is that
This is a blonde stacey:
IMG 9988

This is a ginger stacey:

Blonde staceys are the industry standard stacey, while ginger staceys are the rare pokemon versions.

How to eemax

How to eemax
1. Be a westerner
2. Go to Eastern Europe
3. Speak in english to nearest slavic stacey
4. Claim your stacey
IMG 9760 IMG 9861

This world is fucked up

chew hard boyo

I'm dead

Bro goes to looksmax elemantary

JFL bump at this cagefuel