Why is my life so boring?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Is it lack of money? Not being rich? I'm bored to death AND I'm broke. Plus not GL enough for women I guess.

Vidya ued to be my cope, I bought myself an RTX 4090 rig for 4K EUR thru my salary back then, but man, it's only been a year and it's so fucking boring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 5 others
You're spending every day inside, thats why you're bored. Humans are supposed to spend most of every day socializing with people

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, LevantinePsycho, Ricky212 and 11 others
You're spending every day inside, thats why you're bored. Humans are supposed to spend most of every day socializing with people
But what if I find most people useless? Since they're not giving me money and the womwn aint fucking me either

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, laaltin, Manletmachine and 8 others
But what if I find most people useless? Since they're not giving me money and the womwn aint fucking me either
you need to change your outlook on life. You should see socializing as a goal itself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and whiteislandpill
My life is like a video game 🎮
Trying hard to beat the stage

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Manletmachine, try2beme and 6 others
Should have used your money to shoot up heroin instead of buying Chinese computer parts

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
you need to change your outlook on life. You should see socializing as a goal itself.
cuck mindset

either people respect your presence or you should stop socializing.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, try2beme, Michael Myers and 5 others
cuck mindset

This Whenever I tried to socialize in my bluepill days, I was ALWAYS outcast. Normies are so useless lmao. Waste of space and oxygen. Like I would go up to them they would ignore me. Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and MoggerGaston
cuck mindset

Dumb take. There will always be people who respect you and people who don’t respect you, you can never be liked by everyone, the most famous and popular people have the most haters at the same time

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and MoggerGaston
Dumb take. There will always be people who respect you and people who don’t respect you, you can never be liked by everyone, the most famous and popular people have the most haters at the same time
True, but those most famous and popular people get a lot out of socializing despite having haters.

When you are some LTN male, what do you get out of it?

True, but those most famous and popular people get a lot out of socializing despite having haters.

When you are some LTN male, what do you get out of it?
You can always befriend people who are on the same level as you in terms of social status. Of course a loser can’t be friends with a popular Chad. Chads befriend chads and losers befriend other losers, but org users have this superiority complex where they don’t want to be friends with losers, even tough they’re losers themselves

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
they don’t want to be friends with losers, even tough they’re losers themselves
thats me
id rather just be alone than be with losers at this point.
same where id rather be an incel than be with a girl I don't deem good enough.

different people, different attitude towards being a loser.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
its bc u dont own a sex doll and do rape roleplay with it

You clearly don’t understand the concept of fun, you need to make friends who you can do fun things with even if they’re normies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and whiteislandpill
Find other hobbies bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
Move to india

you weren't born to have fun

thats me
id rather just be alone than be with losers at this point.
same where id rather be an incel than be with a girl I don't deem good enough.

different people, different attitude towards being a loser.
these type of genetics just ruin your life. you're not even a bad looking dude i know you, but your brain is fucked. you can never be NT, it's not like ur retardedly autistic or smtg, but ur extremely self aware + not chad + autistic. there's just no improving that no matter how hard u try

• So Sad
these type of genetics just ruin your life. you're not even a bad looking dude i know you, but your brain is fucked. you can never be NT, it's not like ur retardedly autistic or smtg, but ur extremely self aware + not chad + autistic. there's just no improving that no matter how hard u try
right, we want him to slit his own throat on livestream here, that would be super cool

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I am extremely good at shallow social interaction, fitting in. From the outside I am a normal, interesting, extroverted guy.
I just have to channel this into a lot of casual sex with girls and cool casual social interaction.

I can never have real friends or a relationship due to my mental illnesses though.

I am extremely good at shallow social interaction, fitting in. From the outside I am a normal, interesting, extroverted guy.
I just have to channel this into a lot of casual sex with girls and cool casual social interaction.

I can never have real friends or a relationship due to my mental illnesses though.
what illness

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Go out post midnight and beat random homeless people, you'll make enemies and you'll feel like you're in some action movie.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, leanmaxx74 and WeiWei
This Whenever I tried to socialize in my bluepill days, I was ALWAYS outcast. Normies are so useless lmao. Waste of space and oxygen. Like I would go up to them they would ignore me. Lol
Muh normies are so useless meanwhile you're here contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Just be a parasite then call the people who run the world useless theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Muh normies are so useless meanwhile you're here contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Just be a parasite then call the people who run the world useless theory.
Of course I don't contribute, why would I? The system has given me jackshit.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and leanmaxx74
Of course I don't contribute, why would I? The system has given me jackshit.
Then you don't have the right to call anyone useless, do you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and leanmaxx74
Is it lack of money? Not being rich? I'm bored to death AND I'm broke. Plus not GL enough for women I guess.

Vidya ued to be my cope, I bought myself an RTX 4090 rig for 4K EUR thru my salary back then, but man, it's only been a year and it's so fucking boring
Taking risks will make things a lot less boring because regardless of if the risk works out or goes terribly, the result will be very interesting - not boring at all.
Basically you should sell your gaming computer or whatever and use the money to gamble

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Lack of money

was good

If I wasn't too ugly for instagram, I could've gotten contact details from 2 girls there :ogre::ogre:
Mirin bhai. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Just create an anonymous instagram account.

Mirin bhai. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Just create an anonymous instagram account.
i used to have an instagram with 50 followers and 3 posts and girls would tell me it looked fake and would block me.

no point in anonymous instagram acc when u need to make posts weekly and have 200+ followers.

• So Sad
i used to have an instagram with 50 followers and 3 posts and girls would tell me it looked fake and would block me.

no point in anonymous instagram acc when u need to make posts weekly and have 200+ followers.
I only have around 80 followers and my posts are all from nearly a decade ago. :hnghn:

• +1
I only have around 80 followers and my posts are all from nearly a decade ago. :hnghn:
over :hnghn:

I do have an instagram but I use it only to follow techno/festival pages for info.

• +1
over :hnghn:

I do have an instagram but I use it only to follow techno/festival pages for info.
I don't actively use instagram and I don't even follow many people I know irl jfl. But I am not concerned about amount of followers. I only unfollow those who think they are too good for me, jfl. Why not use that instagram? Then they can see what you follow and they will know you are legit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 74042
I don't actively use instagram and I don't even follow many people I know irl jfl. But I am not concerned about amount of followers. I only unfollow those who think they are too good for me, jfl. Why not use that instagram? Then they can see what you follow and they will know you are legit.
because they want to see social-proof and status

jfl at sharing some rotter instagram and thinking u can get away with it

because they want to see social-proof and status

jfl at sharing some rotter instagram and thinking u can get away with it
If you’re in LA, probably… but we live in Europe. Women aren’t that superficial unless your ratios are truly fucked, like following 1000 and having 15 followers. JFL.

• Hmm...
If you’re in LA, probably… but we live in Europe. Women aren’t that superficial unless your ratios are truly fucked, like following 1000 and having 15 followers. JFL.
like I said, I literally had girls block me cuz of low post/follower count.

• +1
I thought u were rich from inheritance

Last edited:
How do you know that was the reason? Did they tell you? :hnghn:
yes ☠️

This was in 2020 or so when I was still hopeful with high-energy in dating. Matched a cute girl on Tinder, hit it off with her on the app. She ended up asking me for insta, gave it to her, and we continued chatting there.

Then she said: 'Someone like you would have way more followers and posts on Instagram. You are either fake or a psycho.'

I remember responding something like: 'Let's have a coffee in the city-centre sometime, i'll prove you wrong' (she lived nearby)
then got blocked.
Her own insta wasn't even that popular with like 500 followers and 30 posts or something. Which is like average for women tbh.

i deleted instagram after that. was never going to share it with a foid ever again anyways.

social-media wasn't made for truecel subhumans

Some people are a chad but don’t use themselves well

yes ☠️

This was in 2020 or so when I was still hopeful with high-energy in dating. Matched a cute girl on Tinder, hit it off with her on the app. She ended up asking me for insta, gave it to her, and we continued chatting there.

Then she said: 'Someone like you would have way more followers and posts on Instagram. You are either fake or a psycho.'

I remember responding something like: 'Let's have a coffee in the city-centre sometime, i'll prove you wrong' (she lived nearby)
then got blocked.
Her own insta wasn't even that popular with like 500 followers and 30 posts or something. Which is like average for women tbh.

i deleted instagram after that. was never going to share it with a foid ever again anyways.

social-media wasn't made for truecel subhumans
I would take that as a compliment, she thought your profile was fake because a mogger like you wouldn’t have a low quality profile like that, but brutal she didn’t want to meet up for you to prove her wrong.

• +1
I would take that as a compliment, she thought your profile was fake because a mogger like you wouldn’t have a low quality profile like that, but brutal she didn’t want to meet up for you to prove her wrong.
well its cuz I look good in my best photos (which I have shared here), but look like utter shit in normal photos and IRL.

its the same shit that happens when you share snapchat with a girl, share a selfie, and then immediately get blocked.
or when you go on a date with a girl and the moment she sees you, you see the regret and disappointment in her face.

I don't see the value in having some mogger social-media profile when I don't look like my photos.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi and Michael Myers
well its cuz I look good in my best photos (which I have shared here), but look like utter shit in normal photos and IRL.

its the same shit that happens when you share snapchat with a girl, share a selfie, and then immediately get blocked.
or when you go on a date with a girl and the moment she sees you, you see the regret and disappointment in her face.

I don't see the value in having some mogger social-media profile when I don't look like my photos.
What’s worse is you hit it off with someone and you talk everyday and then when she sees your picture, it “suddenly” becomes a lot less and then slowly but surely you’re getting ignored completely and then blocked. :feelsbadman: Happened to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ambi

do you filter/edit your photos or smth? I’ve never seen anyone look too different on photos and irl

• +1
do you filter/edit your photos or smth? I’ve never seen anyone look too different on photos and irl
my old xiaomi phone had some standard filter to improve coloring, I would use that. dont edit it more than that.

its more about angling your face in a certain way with the right light hitting you in the right way.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
What’s worse is you hit it off with someone and you talk everyday and then when she sees your picture, it “suddenly” becomes a lot less and then slowly but surely you’re getting ignored completely and then blocked. :feelsbadman: Happened to me.
very relatable. I used to play a lot of online games in my teens and early 20s and girls would like my extroverted funny personality.

We would chat on MSN, skype, discord, but the moment my face was known it was OVER. So I would always hide it and refuse to show myself since that would keep them interested and nice to me.

I hope IRL socializing gets completely replaced by the metaverse where only a digital face matters and your real looks don't.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jattlife, Michael Myers and ambi