Why is my life so boring?

my old xiaomi phone had some standard filter to improve coloring, I would use that. dont edit it more than that.

its more about angling your face in a certain way with the right light hitting you in the right way.
Oh yeah some phones sometimes literally have some built in shit filters for some reason.

Thats my biggest fear with online dating tho, a girl liking me, then me showing up irl and looking significantly worse. Though to myself i look very similar in the mirror and in selfies so i doubt there is too much risk

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and MoggerGaston
no its you being a haltlose

Oh yeah some phones sometimes literally have some built in shit filters for some reason.

Thats my biggest fear with online dating tho, a girl liking me, then me showing up irl and looking significantly worse. Though to myself i look very similar in the mirror and in selfies so i doubt there is too much risk
i only get matches/dates with my best photos, but then always see disappointment when I show up.

But when I use uglier photos of myself, I don't get matches. So I can't win.

Either fraud to get dates, but then the dates suck.
Or don't fraud and don't even get dates.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
which games do u play and what monitor do u have

very relatable. I used to play a lot of online games in my teens and early 20s and girls would like my extroverted funny personality.

We would chat on MSN, skype, discord, but the moment my face was known it was OVER. So I would always hide it and refuse to show myself since that would keep them interested and nice to me.

I hope IRL socializing gets completely replaced by the metaverse where only a digital face matters and your real looks don't.
“Muh women are the caring and naturing gender :soy:” women are fucking mean, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ambi
i only get matches/dates with my best photos, but then always see disappointment when I show up.

But when I use uglier photos of myself, I don't get matches. So I can't win.

Can i see what you look like in PMs or if you have ever posted yourself im curious
Yeah but lighting and angles can do only so much, in many cases can descend you hard too. Could be height too somehow idk how tall you are

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Can i see what you look like in PMs or if you have ever posted yourself im curious

Yeah but lighting and angles can do only so much, in many cases can descend you hard too. Could be height too somehow idk how tall you are
He’s posted his pictures publicly before.

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
very relatable. I used to play a lot of online games in my teens and early 20s and girls would like my extroverted funny personality.

We would chat on MSN, skype, discord, but the moment my face was known it was OVER. So I would always hide it and refuse to show myself since that would keep them interested and nice to me.

I hope IRL socializing gets completely replaced by the metaverse where only a digital face matters and your real looks don't.
so your profile pic fits you perfectly. absolutely brutal

• So Sad
Faggots hijacking my thread. Kys

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL, MoggerGaston and WeiWei
  • JFL
  • JFL
Is it lack of money? Not being rich? I'm bored to death AND I'm broke. Plus not GL enough for women I guess.

Vidya ued to be my cope, I bought myself an RTX 4090 rig for 4K EUR thru my salary back then, but man, it's only been a year and it's so fucking boring
js do shit, go outside play a sport or play music idk, if u stay at home doing nothing u will always fill bored

Because you’re sub human

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 74042
Is it lack of money? Not being rich? I'm bored to death AND I'm broke. Plus not GL enough for women I guess.

Vidya ued to be my cope, I bought myself an RTX 4090 rig for 4K EUR thru my salary back then, but man, it's only been a year and it's so fucking boring
How can you be bored if you live in EUR, just go outside and look at old buildings or people watch all the whyte people.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
You probably live in America you can get a job easily, meanwhile I live in some shithole next to gypsies and even if I found a job that pays me trillions I wouldn't work because I have a deep grudge towards this shithole and the people here

You probably live in America you can get a job easily, meanwhile I live in some shithole next to gypsies and even if I found a job that pays me trillions I wouldn't work because I have a deep grudge towards this shithole and the people here
No I live in a EE shithole

• JFL
already explained it to you can't be assed to repeat myself. stop scrolling social media

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei