Why is my mom so stupid?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
After 23 years of inceldom I was finally able to find a girl who loves me, cares for me, buys me gifts, writes me good morning and good night every day, gives it to me whenever I want and shares my interests.

I told my mom about her and she's already trying to establish rules and all kinds of crap instead of being happy for me. She couldn't care less that somebody loves me for once.

Why are some mothers so stupid?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, Chadeep, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
shitty parents create incels
im in the same boat as you bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, starvecell, Clqs and 4 others
After 23 years of inceldom I was finally able to find a girl who loves me, cares for me, buys me gifts, writes me good morning and good night every day, gives it to me whenever I want and shares my interests.

I told my mom about her and she's already trying to establish rules and all kinds of crap instead of being happy for me. She couldn't care less that somebody loves me for once.

Why are some mothers so stupid?
Can't you just spit in her face and then slap her right where you spat

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Based mother preventing degeneracy from entering her household. Give that woman a new detergent or mop or whatever it is that they like

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
What Ethnicity you are? Indian Mothers are always like this. If you're white you got the wrong parents bruh.

This post was written by a 13 year old 100%

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj