Why is my morning height significantly taller when I drink beer before sleeping?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Specifically when I drink twisted tea or lip ton iced tea drink my morning height is very tall. Many times I had people make comments about my height after drinking a lot of tea type beers before sleeping. Is there a way to maintain this height or make it permeant?

I know that your height is taller in the morning, but when i drink alot of tea type beer im waaay taller in the morning than usual.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and yyy
Solution
TitusA
Specifically when I drink twisted tea or lip ton iced tea drink my morning height is very tall. Many times I had people make comments about my height after drinking a lot of tea type beers before sleeping. Is there a way to maintain this height or make it permeant?

I know that your height is taller in the morning, but when i drink alot of tea type beer im waaay taller in the morning than usual.
Probs hydration if ur drinking allot of low percent alcohol. Dehydration =shorter because less of the spinal fluid tht lubricates the discs sfrom wht i understand. Usually if i dont drink allot before sleep i wake dehdrated.
just lol It doesn't matter if you drink beer or cum you're gonna be taller in the morning anyway

• JFL
Reactions: yyy and AsGoodAsItGets
You're taller in the morning because your spine decompresses while you sleep, not because you drank beer.

the beer hops bind to certain receptors in your spine thus elongating it temporarily. Rumour has it that if you drink more than a liter of beer you can grow up to 5 centimeters overnight.

• JFL
Reactions: yyy and N1666

Probs hydration if ur drinking allot of low percent alcohol. Dehydration =shorter because less of the spinal fluid tht lubricates the discs sfrom wht i understand. Usually if i dont drink allot before sleep i wake dehdrated.

Solution
this is very likely the case. When i drink %5 beer with tea base i get taller. I started drinking light beer 4% and gotten even taller. Also when i started drinking ionized alakaline water and rubbing it over my body. i got pretty tall i the morning