why is my school work so low iq?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Canvsssdfas
is this really supposed to be challenging?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Arkantos, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
keep in mind, this is 12th grade english

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
are you in 3rd grade? Be honest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 4645, PYT and 1 other person
are u in an all black public school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6095 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6095, PYT and 2 others
this is why i always put it off last minute, I'll do 7 period classes worth of work in 20 mins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 6095, PYT and 2 others
These exercises aren’t to teach you grammar, which you’re assumed to already know. They’re to give your mind a task to focus on while the material exposes you to social norms so that you become more compliant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Gaia262, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
View attachment 686659 is this really supposed to be challenging?

School isn't designed to truly educate you. Right now they are your nanny so your parents can wage cuck and pay taxes. Also they are disciplining you and educating you enough so you can become a wage cuck when you are in your 20s. Smart enough to function within the system but dumb enough not to question it.

its funny how you arrive at 9am, sit down at your desk and listen to your teacher , hours lunch break, listen more to your teacher quietly doing you assigned pointless work then travel home.

wage cuck arrives 9am sits down at his desk and listens to his manager, hours lunch break, listen more to his manager does his assigned pointless work and then travels home..

take it from guy who graduated from a business school at a top 1% University.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
School isn't designed to truly educate you. Right now they are your nanny so your parents can wage cuck and pay taxes. Also they are disciplining you and educating you enough so you to can become a wage cuck when you are in your 20s. Smart enough to function within the system but dumb enough not to question it.

its funny how you arrive at 9am, sit down at your desk and listen to your teacher , hours lunch break, listen more to your teacher quietly doing you assigned pointless work then travel home.

wage cuck arrives 9am sits down at his desk and listens to his manager, hours lunch break, listen more to his manager does his assigned pointless work and then travels home..

don't fall for this shit. take it from guy who graduated from a top business school at a top 1% University.
These exercises aren’t to teach you grammar, which you’re assumed to already know. They’re to give your mind a task to focus on while the material exposes you to social norms so that you become more compliant.
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
School isn't designed to truly educate you. Right now they are your nanny so your parents can wage cuck and pay taxes. Also they are disciplining you and educating you enough so you can become a wage cuck when you are in your 20s. Smart enough to function within the system but dumb enough not to question it.

What tf do I do to escape the cycle i dont want to wageslave.

• +1

so what options do u have ?

wagecuck or be homeless. no options

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6403
i hope this is a joke.no wonder you american faggots are ignorant beyond belief if its true.in europe this is an exercice you give in 5th grade but in a foreigner language.over as fuck ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
bro 3rd grade level ngl. Over 4 u if you did not take every AP class possible at your school. I think I took 21 over my entire highschool career

• +1
>American school
>Predominantly black school

Doesn't surprise me.

What tf do I do to escape the cycle i dont want to wageslave.

Own the means of production.

Businesses, land, capital.

This is the problem a wage cuck is a cow being milked his whole life and is brainwashed into believing this is good.

wage cuck works 50 hours a week (60 hours factoring commuting time) and earns £2000 a month £400 goes into tax £800 goes in rent £200 in food £300 in bills, whatever left goes to his girlfriend. That's why poor people stay poor. its the pay cheque to pay cheque life. most go on to get a mortgage which is a 30 year debt contract.

Once you study economics it becomes extremely easy to see how everything works.

I will break it down as simple as possible.

Land/investments

Owning 10 houses each house produces £1500 rent each = £15,000 month gross profit (deduct expenses voids , repairs, estate agency fees etc)

Hours worked a week: 1-2 hours

Business

Owning an automated gym

1000 gym memberships paying £30 a month = £30,000 revenue a month. (deduct expenses etc)

The biggest problem is acquiring the capital to purchase these investments. Most people don't know you "leverage" existing assets to purchase more assets.

two things people don't understand about financing

1. leveraging-- middle class people don't truly work for their money they leverage their assets. They would draw down or borrow against their house to purchase another house and fund their lifestyle, whilst the rent pays back their new house. They then repeat this process continously.

2. you only need to put up approximately 30% of the value of a business and the bank would fund the rest. A restaurant that costs £100,000 to build you only need to put in £30,000 . if for any reason the business fails the bank cant chase you for their loss.

Most businsess and investements are all debt related whilst wage cucks and renters pay off the debt for the owners who own the assets at the end.

Once you get good broker, it becomes easy to get the funding for investments and it becomes a snowball effect.

This is what people have been doing for the past 20 years tbh. This will come to an end as the next economic collapse will be hard reset with rising interest rates. However, if they don't implement a new system this will be an amazing opportunity to purchase assets at rock bottom prices when prices bottom out.

@wereqryan thought you might like this aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 2597, sytyl and 2 others
over for you

This is the problem a wage cuck is a cow being milked his whole life and is brainwashed into believing this is good.

wage cuck works 50 hours a week (60 hours factoring commuting time) and earns £2000 a month £400 goes into tax £800 goes in rent £200 in food £300 in bills, whatever left goes to his girlfriend. That's why poor people stay poor. its the pay cheque to pay cheque to life. most go on to get a mortgage which is a 30 year debt contract.

Land/investments

Owning 10 houses each house produces £1500 rent each = £18,000 month gross profit (deduct expenses voids , repairs, estate agency fees etc)

Business

Owning an automated gym

1000 gym memberships paying £30 a month = £30,000 revenue a month. (deduct expenses etc)

The biggest problem is acquiring the capital to purchase these investments. Most people don't know you "leverage" existing assets to purchase more assets.

1. leveraging-- middle class people don't truly work for their money they leverage their assets. They would draw down or borrow against their house to purchase another house and fund their lifestyle, whilst the rent pays back their new house. They then repeat this process continously.

2. you only need to put up approximately 30% of the value of a business and the bank would fund the rest. A restaurant that costs £100,000 to build you only need to put in £30,000 . if for any reason the business fails the bank cant chase you for their loss.

Most businsess and investements are all debt related whilst wage cucks and renters pay off the debt for the owners who own the assets at the end.

This is what people have been doing for the past 20 years tbh. This will come to an end as the next economic collapse will be hard reset. However, if they don't implement a new system this will be an amazing opportunity to purchase assets at rock bottom prices when prices bottom out.

what do i do from the star

How to get all this from 0?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6403

wage cuck works 50 hours a week (60 hours factoring commuting time) and earns £2000 a month £400 goes into tax £800 goes in rent £200 in food £300 in bills, whatever left goes to his girlfriend. That's why poor people stay poor. its the pay cheque to pay cheque life. most go on to get a mortgage which is a 30 year debt contract.

Land/investments

Owning 10 houses each house produces £1500 rent each = £15,000 month gross profit (deduct expenses voids , repairs, estate agency fees etc)

Business

Owning an automated gym

Once you get good broker, it becomes easy to get the funding for investments and it becomes a snowball effect.

This is what people have been doing for the past 20 years tbh. This will come to an end as the next economic collapse will be hard reset with rising interest rates. However, if they don't implement a new system this will be an amazing opportunity to purchase assets at rock bottom prices when prices bottom out.

Fuck man!

I coudnt pick economics for A level wasnt available, over. Damn, might legit repeat A levels so I can choose it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6403