Why is my semen scentless and tasteless

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Today i tried my semen and to my surprise, it tasted like nothing

The first piece had a TINY HINT OF SALT

Others were tastless

And also i noticed people always complaining about the smell of semen but mine has no smell

Am i infertile or smth?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG, Aero, asdvek and 17 others
my shit taste like sunny d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Imretarded?, GlamourPursuer and 6 others
Nah man you have healthy sperm, if it smelled rotten or something you got a bad diet and unhealthy semen. you all good

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Yo check discord

Because your diet is beta. My cum stinks and women always gag in it because it’s bitter and high in nutrients from all the kefir and eggs I eat :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, gigell, mayo mogger and 10 others

Others were tastless

And also i noticed people always complaining about the smell of semen but mine has no smell

Am i infertile or smth?
These threads are getting ridiculously out of hand atp

• +1
Reactions: goober55 and greycel
My splooge tastes like expired milk

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Newday*V3 and Deleted member 84056
whats up with fuckers tasting their own sperm:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, sigma ✰ and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ideally, it should taste like butter milk

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and sigma ✰
you need to be hanged

Nigger did you seriously eat your cum?

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Nigger did you seriously eat your cum?
it's legit. filled with protein, zinc, and other many other nutrients there are to create life

you'd be a fool to not have a diet consisting of semen. OP is on the right track for healthmaxxing and ascending to Chad status

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, GlamourPursuer, Gengar and 1 other person
Did it taste good

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Semen isn't without scent. It smells like bleach. And I can't comment on the taste but damn I guess my GayFilth jokes weren't jokes after all. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, ShawarmaFilth and greycel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and greycel
No matter how low I am doing life, at least I've never tasted my own sperm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ShawarmaFilth and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, WeiWei, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
my is salty and smells like almond and nuts, smells good

• Ugh..
No matter how low I am doing life, at least I've never tasted my own sperm
Literally me, and I'm a dateless 28 y/o KHHV.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni and greycel
Literally me, and I'm a dateless 28 y/o KHHV.
Really?
I thought that was Larp

You mog bhai

You'd make a woman very happy being her husband

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I heard that semen tastes metallic, but probably anyone's tastes and smells differently

• +1
Really?
I thought that was Larp

You mog bhai

You'd make a woman very happy being her husband
No, I'm not LARPing. And no, I don't mog shit plus women don't like me because I'm facially ugly and also I am unable to develop feelings anymore. I'm ruined. I'm a dead man walking.

• +1
No, I'm not LARPing. And no, I don't mog shit plus women don't like me because I'm facially ugly and also I am unable to develop feelings anymore. I'm ruined. I'm a dead man walking.
You have developed feelings I'd say with users here

So it's still in you

You just gotta channel it in the right direction.
But maybe the problem is that there's something obstructing the pipe?
You might have some feelings, specifically with women, that are hindering you?

It's likely the first thing that pops up in your mind when you picture an LTR with a girl

Try to unclog the pipe bro.
If you want some advice on this specifically, my DMs are of course open.
Can be about anything man

• +1
You have developed feelings I'd say with users here

So it's still in you

You just gotta channel it in the right direction.
But maybe the problem is that there's something obstructing the pipe?
You might have some feelings, specifically with women, that are hindering you?

It's likely the first thing that pops up in your mind when you picture an LTR with a girl

Try to unclog the pipe bro.
If you want some advice on this specifically, my DMs are of course open.
Can be about anything man
I meant romantic feelings, I should have clarified // thought it was clear from the context. My bad. I genuinely don't feel a thing and I don't think it can come back, I'm far too old for that now. It doesn't happen anymore in your late 20s, only up to your early 20s, or maybe mid-twenties at the latest. But once you're nearing 30 and you still feel nothing then it's completely messed up. And thanks for the offer, but I don't think there's any advice that can be given to a damaged man. But you're more than welcome to, if you believe otherwise.

• +1
I meant romantic feelings, I should have clarified // thought it was clear from the context. My bad. I genuinely don't feel a thing and I don't think it can come back, I'm far too old for that now. It doesn't happen anymore in your late 20s, only up to your early 20s, or maybe mid-twenties at the latest. But once you're nearing 30 and you still feel nothing then it's completely messed up. And thanks for the offer, but I don't think there's any advice that can be given to a damaged man. But you're more than welcome to, if you believe otherwise.
I actually do
It might help first understanding that whilst your problem might be bad it's far from over

Rn at your age, it's objectively more over for women than for men
There's a woman out there who's (you say you're unattractive but I haven't seen) your PSL, and also your age, and going through this exact thing

That person has it worse.

Everything in life, in the social sphere, is relative. How well we are doing is compared to others. If we do good, that's only because we surpass others who are doing worse.
It's a ranking of sorts

If you start by getting rid of a defeatist attitude that you are right at the bottom, which you are not bhai.. then you can make progress and you won't suffer from the time you have for yourself right now

The single women who are in their 40s 50s 60s have it terrible.
Even with money they'll never be satisfied

You will bhai. And it calms me talking with you. You have that effect on people. You will find someone, I'm sure of it
But for you, objectively speaking, first thing to do is to tell that voice inside your head tryna put you down to fuck off

Only then will you make progress

• Woah
I actually do
It might help first understanding that whilst your problem might be bad it's far from over

Rn at your age, it's objectively more over for women than for men
There's a woman out there who's (you say you're unattractive but I haven't seen) your PSL, and also your age, and going through this exact thing

That person has it worse.

Everything in life, in the social sphere, is relative. How well we are doing is compared to others. If we do good, that's only because we surpass others who are doing worse.
It's a ranking of sorts

If you start by getting rid of a defeatist attitude that you are right at the bottom, which you are not bhai.. then you can make progress and you won't suffer from the time you have for yourself right now

The single women who are in their 40s 50s 60s have it terrible.
Even with money they'll never be satisfied

You will bhai. And it calms me talking with you. You have that effect on people. You will find someone, I'm sure of it
But for you, objectively speaking, first thing to do is to tell that voice inside your head tryna put you down to fuck off

Only then will you make progress
Thank you for the nice words bhai. Yes, you haven't seen me but if you just book a trip to Amsterdam that can change, hehe. Anyway, thanks, you are more hopeful than I could ever be. I am actually talking to someone who's like, my age and she's single and stuff, but I don't think I'm willing to get with them, I don't think I can develop romantic feelings. Otherwise they'd be a great match, she doesn't want kids either just like me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and greycel
OP wanted to do a test run before he hits up Tyrone

• +1
Because you lack vril

Thank you for the nice words bhai. Yes, you haven't seen me but if you just book a trip to Amsterdam that can change, hehe. Anyway, thanks, you are more hopeful than I could ever be. I am actually talking to someone who's like, my age and she's single and stuff, but I don't think I'm willing to get with them, I don't think I can develop romantic feelings. Otherwise they'd be a great match, she doesn't want kids either just like me.
You will man

See, romantic feelings, or even feelings for that matter, are made when you share experiences with people.
You are KHHV, so your contact with women must definitely be limited.

On the other hand, you speak to us looksmaxxers day in and day out. We've shared a lot of things together.

Now I'm guessing... by the end of the first month, you'd be wondering why you were even thinking all of this lol
Make some memories with your girl

• So Sad
Semen isn't without scent. It smells like bleach. And I can't comment on the taste but damn I guess my GayFilth jokes weren't jokes after all. :hnghn:
Mine smells like nothing. Should i be worried?

Also its not gay, its actually pretty Nt, lots of nt white boys have done it

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and GlamourPursuer
Woah! Are u ascending?

Whats vril
Nat Geo Wild Lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

Mine smells like nothing. Should i be worried?

Also its not gay, its actually pretty Nt, lots of nt white boys have done it
I don't think that's anything to be worried about. Only if it's a foul smell.

You will man

See, romantic feelings, or even feelings for that matter, are made when you share experiences with people.
You are KHHV, so your contact with women must definitely be limited.

On the other hand, you speak to us looksmaxxers day in and day out. We've shared a lot of things together.

Now I'm guessing... by the end of the first month, you'd be wondering why you were even thinking all of this lol
Make some memories with your girl
I ain't got no one. :feelscry:

• +1
A foid told me it’s salty

Others were tastless

Am i infertile or smth?
Nigga who the fuck tries their cum???

You def have been doing this and just noticed a change in the taste you sick bastard