Why is my semen scentless and tasteless

We are talking platonically because I said I am not interested. :ogre:
Why bro
You should always try, like I said hardly anybody has feelings straight away

That's the love on first sight bs

Most start to develop them after hanging out with the girl.
Tell her you want to progress it with her, phrase in your own words but be direct

Having her as a platonic friend is just gonna reduce your chances the longer you are

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Why bro
You should always try, like I said hardly anybody has feelings straight away

That's the love on first sight bs

Most start to develop them after hanging out with the girl.
Tell her you want to progress it with her, phrase in your own words but be direct

Having her as a platonic friend is just gonna reduce your chances the longer you are
I agree with you, no one feels anything straight away but the thing is I don’t feel like I am capable of feeling anything at all. I’m so emotionally numb I am really a dead man walking. I am not going for it, really. It’s ok. Thanks though. 🥰

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
I agree with you, no one feels anything straight away but the thing is I don’t feel like I am capable of feeling anything at all. I’m so emotionally numb I am really a dead man walking. I am not going for it, really. It’s ok. Thanks though. 🥰
Okay man
But I'd recommend you speak to a psychiatrist/psychologist about what you thinks going on

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nigga who the fuck tries their cum???

You def have been doing this and just noticed a change in the taste you sick bastard
No it was my first time dummy

Dude volcel ngl

No, I'm not LARPing. And no, I don't mog shit plus women don't like me because I'm facially ugly and also I am unable to develop feelings anymore. I'm ruined. I'm a dead man walking.
“Women dont like me” as he literally rejects a girl that likes him

Okay man
But I'd recommend you speak to a psychiatrist/psychologist about what you thinks going on
They can't help me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and greycel