Why is my side profile so shit.

above average tbh. hyoid position is the most important part of the side profile. infraorbitals are very average and brow ridge isnt forward
Hey dude

More like because he lacked prenatal and or pubertal T you brainlet

lacking prenatal t = bad parental genes you iqcel. You think arnold schwarzenegger used to be a terosterone monster because of how much milk and protein he consumeda alone? If you inject chad levels of hgh into a skinny balding 5’7” indian kid and a 6 feet tall white kid, who do you think is gonna get bigger? Parental genetics is the foundation for all your genetic misfortunes mr lowiqcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
lacking prenatal t = bad parental genes you iqcel. You think arnold schwarzenegger used to be a terosterone monster because of how much milk and protein he consumeda alone? If you inject chad levels of hgh into a skinny balding 5’7” indian kid and a 6 feet tall white kid, who do you think is gonna get bigger? Parental genetics is the foundation for all your genetic misfortunes mr lowiqcel
prenatal T has literally nothing to do with parental genes you dumb fucking piece of donkeyshit

prenatal T has literally nothing to do with parental genes you dumb fucking piece of donkeyshit

prenatal t only moderately affects facial dimorphic morphology niqqa. The majority of your extremity of your sexual dimorphism comes from 40% environmental factors and 60% GENETICS. Im slowly becoming an iqcel the more I read your responses

prenatal t only moderately affects facial dimorphic morphology niqqa. The majority of your extremity of your sexual dimorphism comes from 40% environmental factors and 60% GENETICS. Im slowly becoming an iqcel the more I read your responses
Show any scientific sources. You got 34 posts you mean nothing. There's already a huge difference between facial morphology at kids regarding prenatal testosterone/2d4d ratio between 4-11:

read my entire post nigga THEN respond. Guess the genepill is too big too swallow.

prenatal T is almost all diet and even a genetic component would have to be epigenetic at the most part so high prenatal T is meant to be inbuilt into all human men but now idiots think they can drink beer and smoke all day and smoke during pregnancy like how your parents had a shit lifestyle and probably dropped you on the head to make you so subhuman while I have more than very high prenatal T and turn out more than very great because my dad is a tall alpha male who grew right and my parents made sure to have a good lifestyle during my stages of being born and before even to help keep reproductive health . my mom also grew right being born In India and living on a healthy diet unlike vegan cucks who legit doom their kids from birth .

Diet is almost everything. from the way your instincts are shaped to how your face develops to how much DOM you are during your life.

Show any scientific sources. You got 34 posts you mean nothing. There's already a huge difference between facial morphology at kids regarding prenatal testosterone/2d4d ratio between 4-11:
View attachment 76296

only 34 posts because Im not a looksmaxxing cuck who spends their entire waking life on here