Why is my skin in red spots while training or doing an activity

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This started happening 2 months ago. when I would train, my neck would just flare up in huge red spots.
No bumps, no nothing, just red.
During the day this normally doesn't happen but I just took a shower and after the shower my whole back and chest was in these spots too.
Ever since 6 months ago I've started eating a lot of carrots and I mean alot, like 6 a day. My skin on my face has become clear and very tan but my skin on my back and chest isn't.
I've also noticed that my fingers are turning yellow which is a sign your beta-carotene levels are wayy too high.

Is there a correlation between these red spots and my high beta-carotene levels?
If I stop eating carrots will my skin be back to normal without random red spots?

Idk what tf to do and it's annoying asf cuz it makes me insecure and I don't have the confidence anymore to take off my pump cover

It looks sort of like this but without the bumps, it's just redness
I see it on my neck, back and chest now

identifying-21-common-red-spots-on-skin-8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: N1666
thats the devil trying to escape your skin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and PsychoDsk
I need some smart mfs in here
@yeeyeeslayer @Orc @HTN_Mentalcel @ConfusedBolivian

Shit bruv that looks scary, i would say you are definetly allergic to something maybe a medicine you take, a food, some body wash products, etc but that looks like some inmmune system issues. Go to dermatologist asap

Also, i would recomend you to first fix this issues of ur skin before doing the anavar bcs roids make skin issues worse

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk
See a dermatologist
Shit bruv that looks scary, i would say you are definetly allergic to something maybe a medicine you take, a food, some body wash products, etc but that looks like some inmmune system issues. Go to dermatologist asap
fuck me bruh, I don't got the money for that jfl
Imma stop eating carrots for a while and see what will happen

Also, i would recomend you to first fix this issues of ur skin before doing the anavar bcs roids make skin issues worse
yeah it didn't really bother me until now, my neck was just a little bit but today I noticed my back and chest too and it scared tf out of me

• So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
fuck me bruh, I don't got the money for that jfl
Imma stop eating carrots for a while and see what will happen
I had a similar issues, and i used ketoconazol shampoo daily for my skin and it healed bcs it was fungus problems, do you go to swimming pool or saunas?

• Love it
it's normal, vascular adaptation to exercise causes vasodilation of superficial blood vessels which looks like red flushing, I get it in my neck and inner chest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, ConfusedBolivian and PsychoDsk
This happens to me too especially when I come out of the shower or a sudden increase in heat. I just blamed it on the temperature, which it probably is. I doubt it is anything to do with beta carotene levels

• +1
it's normal, vascular adaptation to exercise causes vasodilation of superficial blood vessels which looks like red flushing, I get it in my neck and inner chest.
This happens to me too especially when I come out of the shower or a sudden increase in heat. I just blamed it on the temperature, which it probably is. I doubt it is anything to do with beta carotene levels
Yh but it's like extreme, I've never seen one get it in his neck while training so it had me a bit scared.
I know it probably isn't harmful or anything bcs I only get it when I do something that requires excersise but still it looks off
Do you have any tips on how to reduce it or something?

Cope that looks like rash or some shit

Damn white people have butterflie skin over

• JFL
I had a similar issues, and i used ketoconazol shampoo daily for my skin and it healed bcs it was fungus problems, do you go to swimming pool or saunas?
I don't, it just started happening when my intake of carrots went x3 so idk what tf it is.

Yh but it's like extreme, I've never seen one get it in his neck while training so it had me a bit scared.
I know it probably isn't harmful or anything bcs I only get it when I do something that requires excersise but still it looks off
Do you have any tips on how to reduce it or something?
I'm not sure if it'll work with something as extreme as that, but I use salyclic acid body lotion and it got rid of the red marks over my chest and other areas. I initially used it for body acne, but then I also never got those red marks again.

I don't, it just started happening when my intake of carrots went x3 so idk what tf it is.
Stop the carrots, also vegetables in europe are full of pesticides and chemical shit even if they are orgánic just buy beta carotene pills for the benefits of carotts

I'm not sure if it'll work with something as extreme as that, but I use salyclic acid body lotion and it got rid of the red marks over my chest and other areas. I initially used it for body acne, but then I also never got those red marks again.
I use it too for acne but the red spots only come when my body is under pressure or something, it's hard to explain

Eating so much carrots with pesticides can be giving u allergic response

• +1
Eating so much carrots with pesticides can be giving u allergic response
could be tho, thanks for the help
Imma stop eating that garbage for a while and see if it gets better

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I would do neck exercises on the floor and the same shit happened to me idk brah. you're a bit of an ogre though so its not like it brings you down from sub5

• JFL