lookingforadvicecel
plsgivemeadvice
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2025
- Posts
- 2,931
- Reputation
- 3,366
Is there something wrong with my bones
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what a stupid questionIs there something wrong with my bones
what a stupid question
like no dude the reason you don't have a multimillion modelling contract is because of the angle of the camera
dude his palate is definitely narrow lolYour mandible might be kinda narrow/small, keyword might be, but pictures can’t be used to diagnose anything. You need to book a consultation at an orthodontist or jaw surgeon.
not an ugly smile
just lying to lieYou have a cute smile dawg
yeah bro just get braces instead of a palatal expander or jaw surgery hahaget braces that’s all u can rlly do
Yup I already knew he was virtue signalingjust lying to lie
this dude prolly doesn’t qualify for eitheryeah bro just get braces instead of a palatal expander or jaw surgery haha
okthis dude prolly doesn’t qualify for either
I can confirm, my dad also has narrow palatedude his palate is definitely narrow lol
yeah manI can confirm, my dad also has narrow palate
you think this mf doing thatok
then fraud the us government
like i did
& get your jaw surgery overseas that way
who cares

I have a slight overbite and my lower jaw is slightly narrow but thats about ityeah man
you don’t have any jaw deformities right? no overbite/underbite?
slight overbite dentally or skeletally?I have a slight overbite and my lower jaw is slightly narrow but thats about it
dude his palate is definitely narrow lol
doctor here, it’s narrowIt looks like it but he should hear this from a doctor, make it official.
what did u specialize indoctor here, it’s narrow
what did u specialize in
being gay probably lmao
I just did an analysis Im pretty sure it’s dental, and I also had braces growing upslight overbite dentally or skeletally?
okI just did an analysis Im pretty sure it’s dental, and I also had braces growing up
I’m skinny fat, all my fat goes to my faceu look fat nga
Ok thanks bro I appreciate itok
then no need for a bimax
get a palatal expander
get a rhinoplasty
cut that dead hair off
get some teeth whitening & bonding
exercise and diy fat dissolve if u can or js get it dissolved also it doesnt really matter youre black thug it out u should pullI’m skinny fat, all my fat goes to my face
Tlol are you referring to water pulling? Damn u kno ballexercise and diy fat dissolve if u can or js get it dissolved also it doesnt really matter youre black thug it out u should pull
no how is that supposed to help get aqualyx or smth u could buy those from some korean sites they sell it for cheaper jatt had gotten a few vials of kybella for 40 and exercise for the skinny fat thingy losing weight generally doesnt do much for itTlol are you referring to water pulling?