Why is my weight stagnant?

grimjoww

grimjoww

Iron
I've been reducing my cals but still my weight is stagnant, some days im 2 kgs lighter and other days im 2 kgs heavier so ig it's just water weight moving around but even after reducing cals my weight has been stagnant, is this a metabolism problem? What should i do?

You have to measure it weekly, you should be decreasing roughly 1 pound a week depending on your deficit

And if you’re not decreasing over a long period of time you simply aren’t reducing your calories, you just think you are

2 hour walks will help

You have to measure it weekly, you should be decreasing roughly 1 pound a week depending on your deficit

And if you’re not decreasing over a long period of time you simply aren’t reducing your calories, you just think you are

2 hour walks will help
Yeah ig but there's a catch, i was eating considerably more and my weight was stagnant and i cut down on it and my weight is STILL stagnant, that's why im confused, how can my weight be stagnant and two different caloric intakes? And yeah i now have included cardio too
My body does have less fat, it's a lil more chiseled so maybe the fat is getting replaced by the muscle?

U prolly hit a plateau cuz ur body thinks it entered starvation mode so it basically started consuming less and less energy
go on some calorie calculator and eat 300 calories less than ur maintenance

U prolly hit a plateau cuz ur body thinks it entered starvation mode so it basically started consuming less and less energy
go on some calorie calculator and eat 300 calories less than ur maintenance
Im not eating that less, just started eating a bit less from my previous intake, i lost some kgs and then hit a plateau so i reduced my cals a bit more but weight is still stagnant