Why is negative canthal tilt considered a bad thing?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I have noticed that positive canthal tilt or negative does not always equal the same results. It largely depends on skull, face shape and other features. A negative canthal tilt can actually create high trust face- attractive face as well. A positive one can look wonky if the eyes are not placed right in the skull shape

Here is an example of an attractive man with a negative canthal tilt

10-81DB40BC-0255-4A02-870E-00942CC947E0.png

This actor has neg canthal and certainly does not look ugly

ca58fcb5302c724f52cefdd6bf3809677a-james-marsden-dead-to-me-twins.rsquare.w700.jpg

This guy with positive canthal tilt looks cave man like almost and not conventionally good looking

CEv4L

Exaggerated positive canthal tilt creates just as awkward as something too negative
Images

IMO, a slightly negative (but not exaggerated) canthal tilt, actually looks better overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
you mog richmond

Muh canthal tilt muh maxilla muh muh muh muh

who the fucking fuck gives a shit about any of this, keep wasting ur life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Toth's thot, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
First and second not even negative, OP. Blind and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leonardo Roque, GetShrekt, Deleted member 11705 and 2 others
The corners of the eyes droop downward on the left actor. So yes, it is a neg canthal.
Negative canthal tilt is when the medial canthus is higher than the lateral canthus. Both of the examples you listed have positive canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksmaxxHopeful, Looks234 and 5 others
Neutral is masculine
Positive is feminine

Cause it looks worse than neutral and positive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
the nct guy ur talking about has pct but negative hooding

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Eduardo DOV and delusionalretard
another schmuck who confuses tilt with negative hooding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11705 and 2 others
Yoire

That's not the direction their eyes are pointing. It's like drawing a straight line on a perpendicular scale. Their eyes are not slanted upward . Positive canthal tilt is slanty eyes
No, its higher medial canthus than later.

I have noticed that positive canthal tilt or negative does not always equal the same results. It largely depends on skull, face shape and other features. A negative canthal tilt can actually create high trust face- attractive face as well. A positive one can look wonky if the eyes are not placed right in the skull shape

ca58fcb5302c724f52cefdd6bf3809677a-james-marsden-dead-to-me-twins.rsquare.w700.jpg

This guy with positive canthal tilt looks cave man like almost and not conventionally good looking

View attachment 1193840

Exaggerated positive canthal tilt creates just as awkward as something too negative
View attachment 1193841

IMO, a slightly negative (but not exaggerated) canthal tilt, actually looks better overall
Doesn't mean attractive people have it, it doesn't mean nct makes them attractive.

View attachment 1193840

View attachment 1193841

this is the most stupid cope ive ever seen holy

• Hmm...
Reactions: RichmondBread