Why is no one on here talking about proviron? The ultimate looksmax drug

D

Deleted member 25544

Goodbye, Ascension Here I Come - 2022/03/20
Is anyone here on it? I have been taking 25mg for 2 days so far and what i have noticed so far is that my veins has started to pop a bit more.

It’s literally used in medical for making your face more masculine jfl.

” side effects include masculinization ” :lul:

Sound like the ultimate looksmax drug for soyboys if it wasnt norwood reaper tier. It all depends on genetics i guess though.

99% of people on here are high inhib pussies that would not ever have the balls to take these kinda drugs. So those that has taken it, what did you think about it?

0568FCC9 72F4 405E BAB1 DEF1F6B58824

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl, thereallegend and 1 other person
it will never not be funny to me how some people here looksmax to appeal to 40yo gymcels instead of female gaze maxx to attract 20yo women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 80iq, Skywalker, MSEinvestigator and 4 others
it will never not be funny to me how some people here looksmax to appeal to 40yo gymcels instead of female gaze maxx to attract 20yo women
You are a fucking moron and have 0 experience in real life if you think the prettyboy look will get you more pussy than looking genetically superior and mogging 99% of males with a top tier body and masculine face. It’s all biology.

It’s whats making you stand out from the rest.

Go into a club, look at the people that are slaying. It’s never the skinny twink prettyboys, they slay on social media, not irl.

Instead it’s usually the masculine guys with top tier body and faces.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, IhateDentists, Skywalker and 2 others
Is anyone here on it? I have been taking 25mg for 2 days so far and what i have noticed so far is that my veins has started to pop a bit more.

Sound like the ultimate looksmax drug for soyboys if it wasnt norwood reaper tier. It all depends on genetics i guess though.

99% of people on here are high inhib pussies that would not ever have the balls to take these kinda drugs. So those that has taken it, what did you think about it?

View attachment 2079111
Because it fucks with your other hormone levels like estrogen and prolactin.

Lmk when you start getting joint pain.

Of course you should never run this without test as a base.

Only take this if your already on testo

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MadTwatter

what is proviron's effect on estrogen and prolactin?

what is proviron's effect on estrogen and prolactin?
Read on steroids .com

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it is an insane drug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
isn’t this just the same as tren or another roid?

Update:

After being on 50mg for a couple of days i have gone insane, my libido is extremely high and i feel high t and irritable af

so seems like its working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq, Skywalker and BrahminBoss
Update:

After being on 50mg for a couple of days i have gone insane, my libido is extremely high and i feel high t and irritable af

so seems like its working
Yea 50 mg here as well

• Love it
Masteron is alot better

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm assuming that ur on test aswell then?
I’m going off test. Proviron is enough for me I’m using it mainly as a mood and libido boost tbh,

• +1
Sound like the ultimate looksmax drug for soyboys if it wasnt norwood reaper tier
it all depends on how you wanna look tbh
big muscle mass= shave the head, eventually, youre not gonna be able to stop it with medication at all

such a low t cuck soy you are lmao

You are a fucking moron and have 0 experience in real life if you think the prettyboy look will get you more pussy than looking genetically superior and mogging 99% of males with a top tier body and masculine face. It’s all biology.

It’s whats making you stand out from the rest.

Go into a club, look at the people that are slaying. It’s never the skinny twink prettyboys, they slay on social media, not irl.

Instead it’s usually the masculine guys with top tier body and faces.
i couldn't have said it better myself; followed and watched for this :Comfy:

idk I could take it on a cut for extra water flushing effects but they are not very prominent as those from winny for example and it still has a chance to rape hair. So it's quite a controversial drug in terms of looksmaxing. The aesthetic gains from it are supbar and the risk of losing hair is to be aware of

Didn't for me on 160mg and I'm a heavy balder in terms of genes
what else did u run? and have you gone into duta and ru5881 or jsut fin for balding?
i wanna find out how much can i roid without losing further hair lol (already NW2), supposedly fin is ok for 500 migs of test / week

idk I could take it on a cut for extra water flushing effects but they are not very prominent as those from winny for example and it still has a chance to rape hair. So it's quite a controversial drug in terms of looksmaxing. The aesthetic gains from it are supbar and the risk of losing hair is to be aware of
What would you recommend for a 20yr old who has done minor lifting before?
Any sarms? Mk 667? Aromasin?
Looking to get the most gains possible
Currently on low dose accutane

What would you recommend for a 20yr old who has done minor lifting before?
Any sarms? Mk 667? Aromasin?
Looking to get the most gains possible
Currently on low dose accutane
RAD-140 10-15 mg a day will do the job. Just make sure you eat enough, on Sarms you wont gain any fat when bulking unless u gain 10 kilos a month

RAD-140 10-15 mg a day will do the job. Just make sure you eat enough, on Sarms you wont gain any fat when bulking unless u gain 10 kilos a month
Not looking to gain fat just a slight lean bulk, is rad-140 hair safe?
Is mk 667 hair safe?
Are these ok to use while currently using topical dht gel?

View attachment 2079111
Do you get any acne while on proviron?

Not looking to gain fat just a slight lean bulk, is rad-140 hair safe?
Is mk 667 hair safe?
Are these ok to use while currently using topical dht gel?
sarms and mk 677 are all hair safe you get legit ones. If you for some reason shed from "sarms", these are not real sarms.
yes you can use dht gel

what else did u run? and have you gone into duta and ru5881 or jsut fin for balding?
i wanna find out how much can i roid without losing further hair lol (already NW2), supposedly fin is ok for 500 migs of test / week
Been on fin 7 years I cycle it on and off and still keep my hair as long as I don't go off for more than 8 weeks.
Steroids wise I've done it all pretty much and it's overall not worth it imo especially at big doses. Also stay away from deca, high dose test or dbol etc it's not worth the bloat and/or gyno. Tren was good at the start but then caused bad gyno and hair shedding so no point.
Masteron was actually good you look noticeably harder and more defined even at the small dose I took.
If I ever roid again il just do a little masteron cycle for 6 weeks or so nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359
Been on fin 7 years I cycle it on and off and still keep my hair as long as I don't go off for more than 8 weeks.
Steroids wise I've done it all pretty much and it's overall not worth it imo especially at big doses. Also stay away from deca, high dose test or dbol etc it's not worth the bloat and/or gyno. Tren was good at the start but then caused bad gyno and hair shedding so no point.
Masteron was actually good you look noticeably harder and more defined even at the small dose I took.
If I ever roid again il just do a little masteron cycle for 6 weeks or so nothing else.
how much would you be able to roid and still stave away the hair loss? 1000 migs of test derived aas? i know you can stop even 500 test/week with fin alone, but i dont know how much youd be able to with ru5881+ duta and others....
plus everyone says duta gives you horrible brain side effects long term so i dunno....

Last edited:
the virilizing effects are due to the fact that it has a 400% affinity of testosterone for SHBG, meaning it's mechanism of action can be traced back to an increase in free testosterone and an overall increase in androgen index because it's also incredibly anti-estrogenic.

Doesn't matter how little of this drug you take, you'll experience HPTA suppression

the virilizing effects are due to the fact that it has a 400% affinity of testosterone for SHBG, meaning it's mechanism of action can be traced back to an increase in free testosterone and an overall increase in androgen index because it's also incredibly anti-estrogenic.

Doesn't matter how little of this drug you take, you'll experience HPTA suppression
What does the HPTA do?
And how bad is a suppression of this?