Why is no one talking about hair?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
We need to accept the hairpill bruh, for fuck sake.

look at this prettyboy who DOUBLES his appeal with his hair

If he even had maybe 10% lower hair quality it would severely damage him. At the very least I'm not even kidding when I say I could probably gain +1-2smv, me included and others with hairmaxxing.

How do I as someone with NW0 make the best out of my hair, and other people ascend with it? I've been researching brands like Aveda , Moroccanoil but it's fucking hard to find shit without soybean oil in it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 7580
No hair for your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest and ROTTING
@Xangsane @Prettyboy you two both have great hair, reveal your secrets

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane

wait no way you actually thought this is cool and adds +2 smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CokoMleko, Dreadnoughtus, Schönling and 3 others
you need to get off tiktok man ur turning into a faggot

if my son came home with hair like that id slit my throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CokoMleko, Umbra, buflek and 5 others
lol maybe not to you but to foids yes it will
esp. under 20
I guarantee it won't. maybe under 12

anyone over that will laugh in ur face.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko, Dreadnoughtus and buflek
A guy with a subhuman face but with the most beautiful hair ever gets mogged by a guy with chad face with buzz cut.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, duck, copemaxxeer and 5 others
Too many youngcels here who have yet to meet the Norwood Reaper

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16834, buflek and 2 others
Nigger we have 14 year olds nearly crying asking us if they're balding, we know about hair

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
A guy with a subhuman face but with the most beautiful hair ever gets mogged by a guy with chad face with buzz cut.
We’re not chad.
So we need beautiful hair.
Shouldn’t it be that fucking simple

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 15827
Hair is not that complicated to deal with if you're not balding, that's why there are not many hairmaxxing threads here

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
i try and make a thread about genuine looksmaxxing and increasing hair quality/density and muh copers come in here too lazy to do anything “muh chad has a buzzcut”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16371, Kroker and 2 others
i try and make a thread about genuine looksmaxxing and increasing hair quality/density and muh copers come in here too lazy to do anything “muh chad has a buzzcut”
Hairstyles and quality are a cope. Yes it's important to have hair as not having it descends you hard even if you're very good looking but changing your hairstyle or whatever isn't gonna make you more attractive to women. As long as you have hair, whatever haircut you have is irrelevant as the most important thing is your face.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Who cares it’s just hair bro just shave it off bro lol

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Hairstyles and quality are a cope. Yes it's important to have hair as not having it descends you hard even if you're very good looking but changing your hairstyle or whatever isn't gonna make you more attractive to women. As long as you have hair, whatever haircut you have is irrelevant as the most important thing is your face.
Having a haircut that suits your face is very important, there is no doubting it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Umbra and Deleted member 15827
he's JBWmaxxed, if an ethnic subhuman had that hairstyle he'd get killed by a foid for sexual harassment

A good thick head of hair has the same effect as a strong jawline...this is especially true the older you get

Signifies superior genetics, strength and virality

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 15827
he's JBWmaxxed, if an ethnic subhuman had that hairstyle he'd get killed by a foid for sexual harassment
He has low psl (narrow jaw, thin eyebrows, etc) but 10/10 appeal to jb’s

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
0 zero appeal to women and invincible to them in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back