why is nobody talking about Dr. Van der Dussen and his infraorbital rim implants made out of bones?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
"I had bone grafted on top of my cheekbones by dr. Van der Dussen, alongside a malar fat pad resuspension. This to address the under-eye hollowing and general flat midface. In the same surgery he also performed a genioplasty since dr. Z's chin wing ultimately made my chin too long and asymmetric. Looks good so far, but I'm only 2,5 weeks post-op, so there's still swelling."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Pumanator, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
why don't you link where the pics from that quote are from, and then maybe people will discuss it. People probably don't talk about it because this is their first time hearing about it.

It's worthless without pics.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and Agendum
Re post on off topic or i will throw this thread in the garbage

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
why don't you link where the pics from that quote are from, and then maybe people will discuss it. People probably don't talk about it because this is their first time hearing about it.

It's worthless without pics.
thats why nobody herr will ascend

too lazy to consult surgeons
always expecting to get everything delievered on a plate

oh and thats also the reason people here think taban is the best eye surgeon: not because he is but because he has the highest online presence and nobody here leaves their basement hence is 100% dependent from internet and online pictures

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
thats why nobody herr will ascend

too lazy to consult surgeons
always expecting to get everything delievered on a plate

oh and thats also the reason people here think taban is the best eye surgeon: not because he is but because he has the highest online presence and nobody here leaves their basement hence is 100% dependent from internet and online pictures

you literally made this post so people would deliver info to YOU on a plate. You just framed it as "why is nobody talking about".

And I'm getting double jaw surgery from a highly skilled surgeon, and have had a hair tranpslant, so please don't refer to me when making comments such as "too lazy to consult surgeons".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
you literally made this post so people would deliver info to YOU on a plate. You just framed it as "why is nobody talking about".

And I'm getting double jaw surgery from a highly skilled surgeon, and have had a hair tranpslant, so please don't refer to me when making comments such as "too lazy to consult surgeons".
:feelswhy:

you got me

I have always asked why is it not possible to do bone grafting to the lower orbital rim? Imagine doing a high cut lefort 1 and this. then you can emulate a quadguangular lefort result.

I have always asked why is it not possible to do bone grafting to the lower orbital rim? Imagine doing a high cut lefort 1 and this. then you can emulate a quadguangular lefort result.
ya its possible,i heard dr mommaerts from brussel is offering it too

time to belgium max

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

time to belgium max
If no one gives me modified lefort 3 or quaduangular lefort 1 I will undergo highcut lefort 1 and this

awareness bump

Bone grafts aren’t commonly used for augmentation because after time the underlying skull resorbs them and it’s as through you never had them. Silicone or other artificial implants will not resorb.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Bone grafts aren’t commonly used for augmentation because after time the underlying skull resorbs them and it’s as through you never had them. Silicone or other artificial implants will not resorb.
hate to be this :soy: guy ...but any source by any chance?

hate to be this :soy: guy ...but any source by any chance?
That’s fair I don’t have one off hand. I talked to a surgeon who told me he did bone grafts before for reconstructive purposes and that a decade later the grafts had disappeared entirely. Which is why he uses foreign material for all reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries now. Sorry I don’t have a better source than that, I’ll see if I can find one somewhere

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and homo_faber
pretty sure this is true

same reason you can't just use bone grafts to augument zygos

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
This sounds very promising. Rather this than the cancerous implants they use just now.

So hyped. A good surgeon living at a 2h drive from my home. We need a surgeons list or some tools on this site to find looksmax.me recommend surgeons.

So hyped. A good surgeon living at a 2h drive from my home. We need a surgeons list or some tools on this site to find looksmax.me recommend surgeons.

i see 3 cranofacial surgeon and 1 hairloss surgeon from belgium in that list

• Love it

time to belgium max
On JSF Mommaerts has mutliple terrible reviews. I would tread carefully

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

Isn’t Defrancq the jaw surgeon and Van Der Dussen does everything else?

They work out of the same clinic IIRC. The weirdest thing about saying VDD uses ‘real bone implants’ is that DF uses PEEK implants and he’s just round the corner… what gives?

• +1

Ty for the link. Don't got account at lookism. Should make one.

bump

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back