Hands>dick size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
it's over if you have fat fingers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, cancercell and Deleted member 24789
girls just pick a random part of you to say they like if they're otherwise interested in you. it means nothing. you just happened to have your hand in front of her when she was in the mood to signal any kind of approval for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, T50 Mogger, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Girls absolutely love thick veiny hands. Hands can get bigger too if you use them alot

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, eyebagcel, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
girls just pick a random part of you to say they like if they're otherwise interested in you. it means nothing. you just happened to have your hand in front of her when she was in the mood to signal any kind of approval for you
Bro she played with my hands all the date (outside the fact that she commented them)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
You need aristocratic thin fingers that make you look like you haven't worked a day in your life
biggest compliment i recieevd was when my hookup said "your hands are so smooth." I remember that more than any comments about my dig bick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Toth's thot
biggest compliment i recieevd was when my hookup said "your hands are so smooth." I remember that more than any comments about my dig bick
Over if you don't have perfectly smooth hands with aristocratic fingers and good calves

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 18582
Bro she played with my hands all the date (outside the fact that she commented them)
dude, they just pick a fucking feature and go with it. they're attracted to you and your whole being. she just latches onto the hands because its a social script for touching you and signaling interest in physical contact. could be your fucking belly button for all we care, its just not socially acceptable to be like "your belly button. I need inside it. now" so they go with hands/eyes/hair/watever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, idcgraycel and Deleted member 24789
Girls love big veiny hands and forearms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
What's your hand length from wrist crease to middle finger
no idea lol never measured but im 6'3 so i think i have big hands

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Over if you don't have perfectly smooth hands with aristocratic fingers and good calves
Need to start putting tret on my hands tbh

At least calves seem to age the best out of the the whole body. skin there is very tight and taut.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Big hands imply big dick.

• +1
holy fuck itt incels actually vesting stock in what she is saying and walking away with an autistic big hands theory

• JFL
Hands>dick size
awkward zach galifianakis GIF

• JFL
I went through you post history ur a dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Deleted member 24789
I went through you post history ur a dicklet
why are you in my posts?

my cock is 7 inches long. but i dont give a shit about my cock

i would sacrifice my cock and balls to become an aristocratic prettyboy maestehtic boychad with thin waist and small but round ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
why are you in my posts?

i would sacrifice my cock and balls to become an aristocratic prettyboy maestehtic boychad with thin waist and small but round ass
I didn’t go through your posts

why are you in my posts?

I have no ass

i talked about it and nobody cares, they are low iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and eyebagcel
holy fuck itt incels actually vesting stock in what she is saying and walking away with an autistic big hands theory
it is common sense that girls like big hands. u never had women asking for hand pics? when i was a teen (and so were the girls i used to talk to) at least 1 out of 3 girls asked to see my hands, specially after they knew i was tall

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24789
it is common sense that girls like big hands. u never had women asking for hand pics? when i was a teen (and so were the girls i used to talk to) at least 1 out of 3 girls asked to see my hands
its not common sense, it is nothing more than a social script to give her an excuse to touch you without her having to say "I'd like to touch you now. Please give me your hands."

Decently sized, veiny smooth hands are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24789
its not common sense, it is nothing more than a social script to give her an excuse to touch you without her having to say "I'd like to touch you now. Please give me your hands."
women believe that bigger the hand = bigger the dick. anyone with big hands had the experience of women comparing their hands to yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and ConfusedBolivian
women believe that bigger the hand = bigger the dick. anyone with big hands had the experience of women comparing their hands to yours
they also believe in astrology

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 250722
  • +1
She was flirting retard she doesn’t genuinely want the hands

• +1
yes my hands are big they always do that shit

Bro I tooked her by the hip and she continued, she touched the rest (arms etc) but particularly the hands. Girls love HANDS

i preach that, u remenber
Yeah actually , and ure right

The more I flirt with women, the more this site is getting retarded bro

Im far from chad but if i wish i could have slayed that girl ez

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Screenshot 20230813 025404 comwhatsapp

Incels shouldnt be commenting about what women like

• +1