Why is one side of my face longer?

S

solbtw

Iron
One side of my lip is more down and one side of my chin is also longer. How can I fix this? I'm 15 btw

Do facial massages, jaw rotation exercices and mew.
asymmetry might reduce if you hold good posture.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
That usually hapens when an individual is born with a genetical disability

One side of my lip is more down and one side of my chin is also longer. How can I fix this? I'm 15 btw
If its bone assymetry you cant really change that but try sleeping on your back and keep your posture good, also you can try assymetry exercices on yt but they kinda useless if you stop doing them. I believe your lip assymetry can be fixed but the chin one is kinda hard to fix. surgery

Im joking, facial assymetry usually occurs because of posture and bad habits such as sleeping on one side or chewing with one side
I started chewing gum on both sides all throughout school and they have mostly evened out. Can sleeping on side really change bone structure. I used to have bad posture but now I have really good posture so will it get fixed over time? It is literally one part of my chin the bone is longer

I started chewing gum on both sides all throughout school and they have mostly evened out. Can sleeping on side really change bone structure. I used to have bad posture but now I have really good posture so will it get fixed over time? It is literally one part of my chin the bone is longer
depends on age imo, tbh its impossible to know, there are lots of factors, but at least good posture and habits will 100% sure prevent you from keep getting more asymmetry and bad facial development

depends on age imo, tbh its impossible to know, there are lots of factors, but at least good posture and habits will 100% sure prevent you from keep getting more asymmetry and bad facial development
Thanks