why is rape wrong

rape

rape

rapist
to people who are anti-rape, why? what's a non emotion based reason for why rape is wrong

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, ElTruecel, watah and 12 others
Ape
Apist

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rape
Women and lie, manipulate, and steal resources and time from unknowing and ignorant men. Rape is simply the masculine counter attack in our selfish and unforgiving world. I don’t condone either practice, but both exist to balance things out.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Andremln, watah, isis_Bleach and 6 others
It's not

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, watah, Cyrus and 6 others
what's a non emotion based reason for why rape is wrong
just boils down to consent I guess?

bonking should be an activity where 100% of the parties involved consented

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, optimisticzoomer, WeiWei and 2 others
@yea i asked myself why is @rape multiple times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yea, rape and Deleted member 82370
emotion IS the reason, human beings in society have emotions and society would stop functioning if they werent in control

rape traumatizes people and ruins their lives to some extent

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and rape
Women don't wish to have sex with undesirable men
Being forced to be penetrated by a hideous man is very painful for the most women
Imagine you being forced to have sex with a extremely obese black/Asian just because she overpowered you
Imagine the embarrassment you have to tolerate later on
You have to live with that shit for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Rape is good, rape is natural, rape is healthy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, watah, isis_Bleach and 2 others
just boils down to consent I guess?

bonking should be an activity where 100% of the parties involved consented
but why should men value the consent of a group that doesn't respect us or view 90% of us as human

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and isis_Bleach
Being forced to be penetrated by a hideous man is very painful for the most women
Imagine you being forced to have sex with a extremely obese black/Asian just because she overpowered you
i mean yes it'd obviously be uncomfortable and disgusting but i could definitely get over it within a few days. women however woudl act like it gave them a lifelong case of PTSD to be raped by an indian once.
it's uncomfortable but you can't use that as an argument as to why it's morally wrong because that's just emotion based.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
emotion IS the reason, human beings in society have emotions and society would stop functioning if they werent in control

rape traumatizes people and ruins their lives to some extent
how does it traumatize someone to be raped as an adult? i can understand how child rape traumatizes an individual but how could being raped do that? it's not like you're clueless as to what's happening, so your brain doesn't go haywire trying to cope like it would if you were a child/legitimately traumatized

You really felt for the bait :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and rape
Name checkout

• +1
Reactions: rape

• Hmm...
imagine a normie coming to this website for the first time and the first thread is called "why is rape wrong" :feelskek:

mirin gatekeep tactics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Andremln and rape
to people who are anti-rape, why? what's a non emotion based reason for why rape is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
id just walk it off bruh. tf kind of pussy do u think i am? im not a foid rape cant traumatize me

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and Deleted member 82370
GOD CAME FROM THE SKY AND SAID:

Women and lie, manipulate, and steal resources and time from unknowing and ignorant men. Rape is simply the masculine counter attack in our selfish and unforgiving world. I don’t condone either practice, but both exist to balance things out.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
i mean yes it'd obviously be uncomfortable and disgusting but i could definitely get over it within a few days. women however woudl act like it gave them a lifelong case of PTSD to be raped by an indian once.
it's uncomfortable but you can't use that as an argument as to why it's morally wrong because that's just emotion based.
I believe it's important to them
because they could potentially end up spending 9 months on a child they never desired (according to their primal brain)

bro holy shit u and ur whole family needs to be killed

• JFL
if you are a male it is wrong because you are naturally stronger than a female

I see women as delicate creatures, when they aren’t some narcy whore. They are naturally weak, short, and well.. submissive. Their only power against a man is a yes or no.

just imagine this. You are a female and you see this “ugly” guy hit on you and you obviously reject him.

but then he follows you, kidnaps you, then forces his dick in you. And you can’t do anything about it since you are weak.

only coward males rape women.

it is different if it’s man on man or woman on man

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
if you are a male it is wrong because you are naturally stronger than a female

I see women as delicate creatures, when they aren’t some narcy whore. They are naturally weak, short, and well.. submissive. Their only power against a man is a yes or no.

just imagine this. You are a female and you see this “ugly” guy hit on you and you obviously reject him.

but then he follows you, kidnaps you, then forces his dick in you. And you can’t do anything about it since you are weak.

only coward males rape women.

it is different if it’s man on man or woman on man
women are not "naturally submissive" anymore they're becoming defensive and masculine bud :feelskek: