Why is Reddit so annoying and snowflaky

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
They suspended me for no valid reason and mods are not willing to talk and lift my ban/suspension, wtf is this leftist woke fascism

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and nathan
But discussing sources for fucking tranny drugs for minors is allowed IMG 4176

JFL
JFL
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014, Imretarded? and nathan
because reddit is full of soyboy fags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and gravlek
because reddit is full of soyboy fags
For this reason I’ve been avoiding the site but I needed some advice on some bodybuilding videos I posted so I was forced to using this low T soy boy cuck app

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The ceo of reddit used to be a mod for a pedophile subreddit. I think it was jb something

Also remember most of the biggest subreddits are controlled by the same few people. They infiltrate rising subreddits and take control.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
The ceo of reddit used to be a mod for a pedophile subreddit. I think it was jb something
Explains a lot
Also remember most of the biggest subreddits are controlled by the same few people. They infiltrate rising subreddits and take control.
I noticed yeah, especially those nsfw subs got same mods everywhere, can’t even goon in peace without big bro watching me switch between Sydney sweeney and Alexandra daddarios subreddit

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I feel like I am in a liberal arts college when im scrolling through Reddit tbh, only their 18+ subs are worth it

• JFL
Explains a lot

I noticed yeah, especially those nsfw subs got same mods everywhere, can’t even goon in peace without big bro watching me switch between Sydney sweeney and Alexandra daddarios subreddit
I wouldnt use reddit. the company is very evil. Monsanto levels. Hold that thought, they're worse. Monsanto is just amoral, reddit is full on malicious.

• +1
I feel like I am in a liberal arts college when im scrolling through Reddit tbh, only their 18+ subs are worth it
what nsfw reddit subs do you recommend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gravlek and Imretarded?
legit never used this jew site in my entire lifespan

• +1
  • JFL
I wouldnt use reddit. the company is very evil. Monsanto levels. Hold that thought, they're worse. Monsanto is just amoral, reddit is full on malicious.
You definitely right, the annoying thing however is the fact that they’re holding a monopoly kind of position with their app/site so it’s difficult to avoid it. But the brainrot and cagefuel on Reddit is real. .Org on top tho still

• JFL
  • JFL
Degens soy leftist cucks, the worst degens.

• JFL
  • +1
You definitely right, the annoying thing however is the fact that they’re holding a monopoly kind of position with their app/site so it’s difficult to avoid it. But the brainrot and cagefuel on Reddit is real. .Org on top tho still
the site is full of loonies

• Woah
because dum dums who develop their whole worldview around muh tolerance, muh inclusion, so open minded, etc are probably over compensating. they would be less cringey if they just admitted that they were primitive narrow minded brainwashed parochial shitheads and stopped pretending to be reasonable and intelligent

• Love it
  • JFL
because dum dums who develop their whole worldview around muh tolerance, muh inclusion, so open minded, etc are probably over compensating. they would be less cringey if they just admitted that they were primitive narrow minded brainwashed parochial shitheads and stopped pretending to be reasonable and intelligent
Muh muh fuck the patriarchy muh defund the police

• JFL
The jews did it, יש יש יש
:ogre:

Neither is the right though. Most people are unreasonable, period.

• +1
  • JFL
Nigger site. Almost every post is an onlyfans promotion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, gravlek and Imretarded?