Why is Sam Sulek so popular ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
He's not bad by any mean's but I don't understand/ get the hype around him. He for sure is strong, big, and a mass monster but he doesn't even look that aesthetic which is what most young easily influenced audiences usually gravitate towards to. Maybe it's due to his YouTube personality of being awkward, quirky, or just dead set funny without trying sometimes but one thing sure is that he does not have an aesthetic physique (He does have a good strong/ mass monster physique but that's not what's aesthetic or functional)

No doubt he is diced tho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Everyone started talking about him and "relating" to him on tiktok. So it kind of became a trend to like him. That's why he's so populair

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, Deleted member 51465 and scrunchables
Everyone started talking about him and "relating" to him on tiktok. So it kind of became a trend to like him. That's why he's so populair
hmm interesting, so he's relatable to normies or incels ? or maybe his demographic of audience are both tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, scrunchables and Zeta
hmm interesting, so he's relatable to normies or incels ? or maybe his demographic of audience are both tbh.
Mostly relatable to gymcells since they aren't able to tell what physiques are aesthetic and what physiques only appeal to the male gaze like sam's physique

Mostly relatable to gymcells since they aren't able to tell what physiques are aesthetic and what physiques only appeal to the male gaze like sam's physique
tbh sam's sulek physique is niche appeal to more roided girls or like niche girls who like it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
tbh sam's sulek physique is niche appeal to more roided girls or like niche girls who like it.
I wouldn't say that, never seen a female in Sam's comment section. And never even heard a girl talk about Sam Sulek. But he def slays atleast some pussy with his fame

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and Kamui
I wouldn't say that, never seen a female in Sam's comment section. And never even heard a girl talk about Sam Sulek. But he def slays atleast some pussy with his fame
I mean like, there's very small amount of girls who like his physique but it's rare. Like 1 out of 1000 girl's find's his physique ideal.

• +1
I mean like, there's very small amount of girls who like his physique but it's rare. Like 1 out of 1000 girl's find's his physique ideal.
But still face and height is more important then muscle, learned that long ago

But still face and height is more important then muscle, learned that long ago
Face and Height more wide appeal but niche is better then wide appeal due to higher value of staying with one who is into you due to her specific type.

Face and Height more wide appeal but niche is better then wide appeal due to higher value of staying with one who is into you due to her specific type.
Also very true but i'd rather have the widest appeal and slay thousands of women then being niche as fuck and only getting a few foids

Also very true but i'd rather have the widest appeal and slay thousands of women then being niche as fuck and only getting a few foids
Both have the same effect; it's just wide appeal is like just mindlessly fucking random girl's as if it's the same as jerking off then sticking to one girl who is only into you due to her type.

looks like shit

• JFL
Both have the same effect; it's just wide appeal is like just mindlessly fucking random girl's as if it's the same as jerking off then sticking to one girl who is only into you due to her type.
Still i'd prefer mindlessly fucking random girls. Maybe later id settle with a special girl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Cuz he has an attractive personality and his vids seem pretty chill compared to most brain rotted gymcels on the internet

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 51465, Zeta and 1 other person
Cuz he has an attractive personality and his vids seem pretty chill compared to most brain rotted gymcels on the internet
Very true, he is indeed a chill dude