Why is shipping from Alibaba so FUCKING expensive

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
My order sums up 50£ yet the fucking shipping cost is one of nothing but 100£.

I've heard that you can arrenge yourself a shipping company for a way more reasonable price or either have someone from this place ship it to you if u happen to know someone as if it was an "agent".

@nelson

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
a paki delivers it to your door riding a donkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 1140 and 9 others
@Seth Walsh tbh ngl

My order sums up 50£ yet the fucking shipping cost is one of nothing but 100£.

I've heard that you can arrenge yourself a shipping company for a way more reasonable price or either have someone from this place ship it to you if u happen to know someone as if it was an "agent".

@nelson
It’s not that big of a deal lol, the price is still insanely good, and I don’t recommend buying orders worth less than like 100 usd on there anyway.

Are you amazon FBA maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and RAITEIII
It’s not that big of a deal lol, the price is still insanely good, and I don’t recommend buying orders worth less than like 100 usd on there anyway.
Yes but if my order is 500 then the shipping goes up 5 times too. Or is this guy trying to just scam me JFL?

It's my first time legit considering buying off this suite and although some things are legit I feel like there will be many scams too tbh ngl.

HGH or what? Its definetely a marketing strat because shipping is never 500 bucks lol

Yes but if my order is 500 then the shipping goes up 5 times too. Or is this guy trying to just scam me JFL?

It's my first time legit considering buying off this suite and although some things are legit I feel like there will be many scams too tbh ngl.
Oh if the shipping is going up that much he’s just trying to get more money, what are you buying

What you buying tbh?

Oh if the shipping is going up that much he’s just trying to get more money, what are you buying
What you buying tbh?
Shoes.

The formula of this seller is like:

2 pairs=50£ + 100£ shipment

10= 250£ + 500£ shipment :lul:

So well, since its my first time using this wanted to have an idea on what it is like although this guy is clearly a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Shoes.

The formula of this seller is like:

2 pairs=50£ + 100£ shipment

10= 250£ + 500£ shipment :lul:

So well, since its my first time using this wanted to have an idea on what it is like although this guy is clearly a scam.
Why the hell are you buying some whack shoes on alibaba jfl that site is for drugs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and RAITEIII
Why the hell are you buying some whack shoes on alibaba jfl that site is for drugs
Shut the fuck up

SHUT THE FUCK UP PLZ.

I'm gonna buy them drugs too. Actually was gonna pm you about the HGH and and some other things but I mean like yh there is some other good stuff too.

But anyway do u consider such increase to be normal king? I mean I'm not buying anyway, just to know jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII