Why is squinting so effective?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Yesterday, for the first time in weeks I went outside in the sun (and don't worry, I take vitamin D supplements). I was walking towards my barber shop to get a slayer haircut, until I saw someone afar. Since I've stumbled across these sites, I have always done a mental check on my squintcelling upon seeing other humans. I realized I was already squinting. While squinting was a habit at this point for me, it didn't feel as unnatural as it did indoors because I was squinting because the sun was out.

That's when I realized squinting probably looks good because we squint to cover our eyes from the sun in the outdoors. In hunter-gatherer times, the outdoors would be our natural environment and females would likely choose mates based on who is the best at survival. The people best at survival would be the ones that go out and hunt a lot, so the most alpha men would have a perma squint naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I look worse when squiting. over

@DrTony do u squintmaxx?tbh

I have lower eyelid retraction (scelar show). Therefore I have to squint to have a decent looking eye area. In the mirror when I squint close up I can squint up to PCT ( I have slight NCT) but why from a distance does it look i have NCT? Basically when I squint how can I do it to make sure I don’t have NCT

I have lower eyelid retraction (scelar show). Therefore I have to squint to have a decent looking eye area. In the mirror when I squint close up I can squint up to PCT ( I have slight NCT) but why from a distance does it look i have NCT? Basically when I squint how can I do it to make sure I don’t have NCT
Just remember how much strength you have to put into the muscle. One of my lower lids droops a bit but I fix that by raising it a bit more. Just takes practice. Anyways NCT is an overhyped meme. As long as you they don't look like their melting, fixing it rarely does shit in any of the morphs I've done.

Most people's Palpebral Fissure Lenght/Width Ratio is to low. Squinting lowers your PFW, and make it's look more ideal. For someone like me with a long PFL squinting, and lowering my brows actually hurts me

I look best in pictures where I open my eyes slightly and raise my brows like 5mm

Squinting causes wrinkles. wanna stay young? Don't Squint

Squinting causes wrinkles. wanna stay young? Don't Squint
You sound white. Jfl at low-collagen cels. (I only raise my lower lids btw)

You sound white. Jfl at low-collagen cels. (I only raise my lower lids btw)

Haha, Giving advice to others makes me prone yeh? i dont have this issue mate. plenty of low collagen people here

ALlAHU ACKBARR!!

Mainly because it hoods your eyes, hiding your upper eyelids. Also increases the eye's width-height ratio, making it more rectangular.