Why is sugar bad?

U

Ukraine1

Iron
I paid for a nutrition plan, it says at 6 foot / 230 pounds / probably 35% body fat to eat 210 G protein a day / 270 carbs a day / 54 g fats a day and the total calorie amount is 2,400 a day… the guy claims this is for muscle growth / fat loss

For the carbs, it says eat shit like oats which has like 1 gram of sugar per serving.

Is drinking a can of soda different from eating a clean carbohydrate like brown rice / oats?

I’m confused.

Also, this diet requires eating 6 times a day and I’m on week 2 and struggling to eat that often…

I’m used to eating once a day.

If I continue to force small portions 6 times a day, will my appetite improve?

bc carbs and sugar even in small amounts fuel your body for soo long you wont lose weight or burn fat .your fat ass should be eating max 2000 calories a day,ditch that diet plan

bc carbs and sugar even in small amounts fuel your body for soo long you wont lose weight or burn fat .your fat ass should be eating max 2000 calories a day,ditch that diet plan
Yes. Is there a difference between drinking soda versus eating clean carbohydrates like oats?

Or, is a carb just a carb…?

Surges insulin which causes a downfall of testosterone
Too much of it also damages tissues and makes your body feel weak

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Sugar is good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and polio
I paid for a nutrition plan, it says at 6 foot / 230 pounds / probably 35% body fat to eat 210 G protein a day / 270 carbs a day / 54 g fats a day and the total calorie amount is 2,400 a day… the guy claims this is for muscle growth / fat loss

For the carbs, it says eat shit like oats which has like 1 gram of sugar per serving.

Is drinking a can of soda different from eating a clean carbohydrate like brown rice / oats?

I’m confused.

Also, this diet requires eating 6 times a day and I’m on week 2 and struggling to eat that often…

I’m used to eating once a day.

If I continue to force small portions 6 times a day, will my appetite improve?
Many people get this wrong. Sugar and Saturated fats, Carbs ... aren't necessarily bad when used by healthy individuals of course in moderation. Having a huge net carbs consumption will lead to higher insulin response (similar to those of table sugar) for example rice is highly glycemic, it lacks fibre and the energy will either be quickly used or stored for later use in muscle glycogen (some excess gets stored as adipose tissue (bodyfat). throughout the day and faster glucose absorption. Fibres slow down the digestion of glucose and don't cause major ups and downs in blood sugar. The biggest problem is when people are chronically under cortisol, (most crash diets fail because of this, due to severe caloric restriction) (insulin is secreted, ready to store bodyfat) and almost all people consume highly palatable food under stress on some sort of high calorie restriction diet (Carbs+Sat Fat) (pizza for example) leaving them crave even more cuz even more insulin is being produced, and everything you ate (carbs and fats) will get stored as bodyfat, as lean protein will help the most with cortisol spike (whey, chicken). Or omega 3 fats will lower cortisol also.

The thing is your doctor prescribed you carbs, hoping your fat ass will actually move and stick to the diet and improve body composition as carbs should be consumed unless you are really insulin resistant, carbs will provide you some energy during the training and will help you move more and thus allow you to eat more, aiding in resistance training. this is probably based on G-flux theory, it's a great way to boost metabolism in the shortest amount of time.

Sugar consumption after or before training isn't really a problem if you wanna quickly refill glycogen stores before or after a training. You probably don't need to refill any glycogen tho :lul:

Yes. Is there a difference between drinking soda versus eating clean carbohydrates like oats?

Or, is a carb just a carb…?
Micronutrients, also every carb isn't the same (Sugars(Monosaccharides, Disaccharide Polysaccharides,Cellulose, Sugar Alcohol, Starches, Fibre), Lol definitely not the same