Why is the blackpill so Indian?

Rxndependant

Rxndependant

Looksmaxxing for escorts
Joined
Mar 2, 2026
Posts
2,007
Reputation
4,231
Dravidians are the most truecel ethnicity no wonder why we have so many here

On instagram I always see these truecel ass Hindu dindu posting blackpill improvement slop I wonder why.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Big Dick Randy, Former Shortcel and 1 other person
why
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
I can’t escape Indians bru
 
indians like brahmin boss who makes alts daily
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rxndependant, Former Shortcel and mxl4chi1
indians like brahmin boss who makes alts daily
Image
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Rxndependant
Dravidians are the most truecel ethnicity no wonder why we have so many here

On instagram I always see these truecel ass Hindu dindu posting blackpill improvement slop I wonder why.
idk
 
Dravidians are the most truecel ethnicity no wonder why we have so many here

On instagram I always see these truecel ass Hindu dindu posting blackpill improvement slop I wonder why.

gooks are the most subhuman ethnicity stop diverting it to indians read the full asian eviscreation thread @bhsoda_destroyer @Chadeep jfl at the audacity :forcedsmile: yea but dravidians have it bad too tho
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and bhsoda_destroyer
gooks are the most subhuman ethnicity stop diverting it to indians read the full asian eviscreation thread @bhsoda_destroyer @Chadeep jfl at the audacity :forcedsmile: yea but dravidians have it bad too tho
gooks have the worst skulls but nigga indians are not ahead of them by a lot, indians have became a joke all over the world

south asians have the lowest smv out of all races comparing gooks and indian smv is like comparing 0.1 to 0.000001
 
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones
gooks have the worst skulls but nigga indians are not ahead of them by a lot, indians have became a joke all over the world

south asians have the lowest smv out of all races comparing gooks and indian smv is like comparing 0.1 to 0.000001

bro i am indian u saw me in pms and i am giant af we arent that bad its all sepoys online shitting
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
32
Views
160
Yliaster
Yliaster
OrbitMax
Replies
0
Views
24
OrbitMax
OrbitMax
Dunkelprinz
Replies
2
Views
27
bibodude
B
AutistKhan
Replies
3
Views
17
FiendFiend
FiendFiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top