Why is the british generation Z so fucking cancer?

english have always been low t
I thought you were english tbh, you got that anglo look.
ill probably check a dermatologist but my forehead has always been like that
also ik im ugly u dont have to remind me bro
I believe you, I have the same and I haven't noticed any recession since I starting taking photos of my hairline (1.5 years roughly). I noticed a lot of girls have that type of hairline too so it's probably just a low t trait and we are not norwooding.

Last edited:
England is the best country to have ever existed. It had the biggest empire and conquered and pillaged all over the globe spreading our Anglo seed and paving the way for modern civilisation with the industrial revolution. Rest of the world would be nothing without us

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
England is the best country to have ever existed. It had the biggest empire and conquered and pillaged all over the globe spreading our Anglo seed and paving the way for modern civilisation with the industrial revolution. Rest of the world would be nothing without us
To be born British is to have won the jackpot in the lottery of life

am british
am gen z

i totally agree with you.

how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman? none! my ancestors subjectated yours you irish subhuman. go starve on an island surrounded by fish lmao.
As an Anglo-Irishman I'm of the mind that the two are one people, historically, geographically and culturally, and should be one united British people.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and UltraExtremeIntense
am british
am gen z

i totally agree with you.

how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman? none! my ancestors subjectated yours you irish subhuman. go starve on an island surrounded by fish lmao.
you ancestors probably didn't do shit fgt