why is the clothing sections at stores full of clothes for fat people

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
even in the mens section

mens clothes are supposed to be wider at the top then taper down into the waist instead they're all thick and bloated made for fat people
i have a wide frame so the clothes just slip off my shoulders then its just baggy at the waist looks gay af

fatties are taking over clothing brands, u gotta do online shopping for shit now

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Artemis, Graham and 7 others
50% people are fat nowadays . It’s a smart business choice to market to them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheDragon, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
even in the mens section

mens clothes are supposed to be wider at the top then taper down into the waist instead they're all thick and bloated made for fat people
i have a wide frame so the clothes just slip off my shoulders then its just baggy at the waist looks gay af

fatties are taking over clothing brands, u gotta do online shopping for shit now
because Americans are all fat fucks. I have medium sized shirts from places like West Africa and Japan and they fit me well. My medium size shirts that are American make me look like a stick figure and look so oversized on me.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 19453

Because that's the average body type in the west.

You want well fitting clothes as an athletic man, you're going to either need to get MTM clothing (made to measure, takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive from the factory to your home, but will fit like a glove and you get to choose all the fabrics, waist size, chest size, bicep size, wrist size etc), or get clothing sewn at a tailor which fits well in the upper body but is too baggy in the stomach region.

Either way, it's going to cost more to get good clothing as an athletic man than as a generic run of the mill fatty.

The more athletic your body is the harder it will be to find well-fitting clothes. At some point you will likely have to befriend a tailor to get clothes that fit a broad upper body and a slim narrow waist.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, Hero of the Imperium, Artemis and 1 other person
yeah ur coz ur from ohio bruh. there's a lot of fat people there uszhka .. u just gotta expand your horizons bruh. you live in a place where there's like 90% of the people are fuckin overweight so there's no fucking way

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Modern day society wants to encourage others to be weak

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
90% of the adult male population is fat to the point it physically impairs their long-term health.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Artemis
I wear S. 😿

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Jigen
I wear S. 😿
Small shirts ironically look better on my narrow frame. But my arms are too long and neck & skull are too big and make them look uncanny on me. So I just go with medium.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21044
I wear S. 😿

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jigen and Deleted member 21044
even in the mens section

are u from us? I dont have a problem with having clothing to fat people, what makes me fucking mad is when there are content to "how to lost weight". Like fucking fatty cant u understand that if u dont eat ur body will get thinner? Whats hard to understand?

I hate this too, why the fuck do they have to make every t shirt nowadays fucking pear shaped, wider at the bottom

I have a very pronounced V taper so barely any clothes fit me well from the most common stores. Slim fit ones are better but they still aren’t perfect.

Fitness brands like Gymshark offer clothes that would fit well but they are too tryhard to wear casually

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22354
Because lack of self-control that is held up as virtue has been subsequently normalized.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
It's easily explain, if you think more. How many people are fat or not slim (skinny fat or smth like that) . Probably like 90% of people are fat or a bit overweight(skinny fat) or very skinny. The most popular of course is skinny fat. So their the main consumers of clothes brand, so brands make clothes that looks good on these groups of people. You can't make wide shoulders + narrow waste T-shirt, because it'll look disgusting on not sport body(IDK how to say better).

I hate this too, why the fuck do they have to make every t shirt nowadays fucking pead shaped, wider at the bottom
If you don't have slim waste + broad shoulders (V-shape) like you, it'll look very disgusting :) It'll look probably like that

Cuz there's alot of fatties ofc. I hope ozempic gets regulated and that these fat fucks stay obese. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back