Why is the left side of my face way more developed?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
On the left side of my face my jaw, eye area, and cheekbone is are way better than my right side. Even on the left side of my face I have coarser skin and beard hairs growing but on the right side of my face my skin is softer and I have no beard hairs. My posture is good and I dont sleep in any specific way either. what could be the reason for this? IRL its not noticeable but in picture its pretty evident

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and socrates^
pretty common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Amnesia
canted occlusal plane

or just general assymetry

chewing sleeping on one side

generally just asymmetry from genetics

no one is 100% symmetrical
whether it be birth marks pimples bones nose eyes
even the most symmetrical people in the world if u study the face it will never be 100% symmetrical maybe 99% but never 100%
that's just the way were made
but anything is achievable with cosmetic surgery
so get on to moving bone position and eyeball spacing for symmetry!

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and cardiologist
pretty much all faces have this type of asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
birth defection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Dr. Eppley noticed more asymmetry on patient’s right side. It’s a thing once you start paying attention to imperfections like orbital dystopia.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Everyone has a side of their body that is more developed I don't know the technical terms but asymmetry is normal

Everyone has a side of their body that is more developed I don't know the technical terms but asymmetry is normal

Functional asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Left left side is also more developed; better cheek bones, stronger ramus, better overall support.

Although i do have better facialhaur growth on my right:ogre:

My left jawline is better , more straight and square and standoutish, my right eye area however is way better than my left, the orbit is smaller, butter uee and lower support

Not due to genetics. I used homeblock and my face is much more symmetrical than it was a year ago at 24. It's because you grew up with poor environmental conditions (oral habits, nutrition, etc). Humans are supposed to be symmetrical on the outside.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Biiyo03
Not due to genetics. I used homeblock and my face is much more symmetrical than it was a year ago at 24. It's because you grew up with poor environmental conditions (oral habits, nutrition, etc). Humans are supposed to be symmetrical on the outside.
yeah i just realized the reason for my assymetry may be my mouth. i looked at my top row of teeth and on the left side its perfectly aligned but on the right theres a little bit of crowding, not too bad but I guess thats the reason for my assymetry. I still don't know why my teeth are crowded though

yeah i just realized the reason for my assymetry may be my mouth. i looked at my top row of teeth and on the left side its perfectly aligned but on the right theres a little bit of crowding, not too bad but I guess thats the reason for my assymetry. I still don't know why my teeth are crowded though
Have you gone to someone for a diagnosis? Perhaps an orthotropist or myofunctional therapist who studied orthotropics?

its because ya got the shits son
tumblr_m6vx1mLKbv1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
On the left side of my face my jaw, eye area, and cheekbone is are way better than my right side. Even on the left side of my face I have coarser skin and beard hairs growing but on the right side of my face my skin is softer and I have no beard hairs. My posture is good and I dont sleep in any specific way either. what could be the reason for this? IRL its not noticeable but in picture its pretty evident
i have an asymmetrical jaw but it's not really important and it hasn't really affected my looks tbh, most people have an asymmetrical jaw

Behaviors performed during childhood like chewing on one side, sleepeing on one side, having a dominant hand and body position may have caused your asymmetry.
Otherwise it is just bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Wait fr? Must be why im so assymetric
Yes, that’s why ideal sleeping position is sleeping in your back

If you sleep in your stomach (especially if u have 1 arm under your face) or sleep half to right/half to the left the constant pressure aplied to your bones is gonna alter the way the bones grow

Yes, that’s why ideal sleeping position is sleeping in your back

If you sleep in your stomach (especially if u have 1 arm under your face) or sleep half to right/half to the left the constant pressure aplied to your bones is gonna alter the way the bones grow
well its too late to reverse it now, ill start sleeping on my back

how you sleep
rest you face on left hand (or right whatever way you are doing it)

Scoiliosis

A droppy shoulder

etc.