Why is the owner of lookism.net still trying to sell the site?

H

Hairlinelowering

Iron
Like bro, it’s been like two years. If no one has bought it by now, it should be clear that no one wants the fucking site. What’s the point of keeping it shut down then? inceldom is a lot more mainstream than it was 3-5 years ago, and at least when sluthate shut down they didn’t waste time keeping it in limbo

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Like bro, it’s been like two years. If no one has bought it by now, it should be clear that no one wants the fucking site. What’s the point of keeping it shut down then? inceldom is a lot more mainstream than it was 3-5 years ago, and at least when sluthate shut down they didn’t waste time keeping it in limbo
50k starting bid price. owner needs to get a grip of reality a little then maybe someone will buy. worth 1-2k maximum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and halloweed
he makes 90-100k yearly without ads. selling would be retarded now.

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
50k starting bid price. owner needs to get a grip of reality a little then maybe someone will buy. worth 1-2k maximum
i’d immediately buy for 1-2k, it contains the archive which would make tiktok kids jump out their knickers, even if majority of it is regurgitated cope

the traffic on it would be fucking insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, incel194012940, JoeKeys9 and 1 other person
i’d immediately buy for 1-2k, it contains the archive which would make tiktok kids jump out their knickers, even if majority of it is regurgitated cope

i would pay for the archive tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
i would pay for the archive tbh bro
the archive is prob why it’s starting bid is 50k, the owner is being delusional as fuck, he needs to cut it down to 10% of that, 5k and that’s still asking for way too much :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9

yeah, he’s been manually delisting the existing archives off too

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai