Why is the UK driving theory test so fkn hard?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Can’t stand this shit you need to literally get 86% right to pass this gay shit wtf. Which is 43/50 I’m fucking stuck getting 40 duck this gay shit it’s unfair these white fucks want me to drive illegally cos Idgaf ima drive my hummer even if I don’t pass fuck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, FailedNormieManlet, Manletmachine and 12 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 23239 and 3 others
working as intended, less retarded nigs to crash cars around

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Debetro, gribsufer1 and 7 others
I fucking failed it by exactly one point and i revised only 2 days before. Fucking suicidefuel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ascension
working as intended, less retarded nigs to crash cars around
But I’m a sick driver though. These tests are retarded asf. I learnt how to drive on the road in only 7 hours cos I’m a high IQ badboy. These WHYPIPO wanna keep meh down dawg. Meanwhile if it took some usa test I’m sure I’d pass it easily as their tests are retard tier

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, bug_eye_blackcel and exo
I fucking failed it by exactly one point and i revised only 2 days before. Fucking suicidefuel
I failed mine by 3 points only got 40. I’m still salty over it today ngl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
But I’m a sick driver though. These tests are retarded asf. I learnt how to drive on the road in only 7 hours cos I’m a high IQ badboy. These WHYPIPO wanna keep meh down dawg. Meanwhile if it took some usa test I’m sure I’d pass it easily as their tests are retard tier
did you google USA permit tests to make yourself feel better

did you google USA permit tests to make yourself feel better
I don’t need 2. I knwo their shit is 102992933x easier than Europes one. Prob explains why 50% of europeans have cars compared to basically every American driving

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and theRiderEffect
thats what everybody says but in reality its scary to imagine the subhumans here operating a vehicle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
thats what everybody says but in reality its scary to imagine the subhumans here operating a vehicle
Brah you ain’t wrong. But I need one cos I am locetioncel. It’s the only way I can leave my location and find a hoe. I’d just illegally drive if it wasn’t for barriers that make me have to show ID and shit I’d just drive out and give 0 fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and exo
You know, here in Romania, many go to get a driving license from Ukraine or Moldova, because you can easily bribe the authorities there...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, n0rthface and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You know, here in Romania, many go to get a driving license from Ukraine or Moldova, because you can easily bribe the authorities there...
If only I could do this in the Uk. I booked another test for the 18th but I may cancel it now cos I don’t think I’ll pass it ;( shits just too hard and I ain’t got time to revise for it more then a couple hours a week

Another reason why it’s OVER for britcels is that we live on a mother fucking island. GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WHY PUT ME HERE

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, n0rthface and Gonthar
I am 18 and all the foids here in UK drive at 17 in my college.

Need to start fr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just pay 500-1000 rupees and get it from india without any test

Just pay 500-1000 rupees and get it from india without any test

Unfortunately curry test results are considered subhuman here in the UK. If I’m lucky I may be able to get an driving test from the USA I’m sure the UK would accept USA test

I am 18 and all the foids here in UK drive at 17 in my college.

Need to start fr
It just pisses me off ngl like bruv how? How, these girls dumb asf and yet they drive? Like how

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and flippasav
Another reason why it’s OVER for britcels is that we live on a mother fucking island. GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WHY PUT ME HERE
I don't know, why did you even brexit? Why do you drive on the wrong side of the road, there are so many absurd things about Britain....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Unfortunately curry test results are considered subhuman here in the UK. If I’m lucky I may be able to get an driving test from the USA I’m sure the UK would accept USA test

It just pisses me off ngl like bruv how? How, these girls dumb asf and yet they drive? Like how
It’s weird seeing petite white girls drive huge cars at a such young age most are HTB and like this:
(She recently turned 18 but started at 16) most girls are like this

BB919C12 508C 43CB 9876 AF4BE29A66E5

Even a fucking manual!!

I don't know, why did you even brexit? Why do you drive on the wrong side of the road, there are so many absurd things about Britain....
Well considering you idiots only drive on the wrong side due to the USA influence and UK made USA it’s safe to say we drive on the right side and you’re the one driving on the wrong side.

Still fuck Britian I hate my grandparents for moving here. Germany would have been better even if it meant I spoke that god awful Lang
It’s weird seeing petite white girls drive huge cars at a such young age most are HTB and like this:

View attachment 2314735

Even a fucking manual!!
It’s Insane but you must live in some town or village. Most ppl in my city don’t drive young ant all. Infact seeing somebody below age of 25 with a car here is impressive

Also she looks like shit. Drug dealer wife pheno

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, latincell95, flippasav and 1 other person
Well considering you idiots only drive on the wrong side due to the USA influence and UK made USA it’s safe to say we drive on the right side and you’re the one driving on the wrong side.
No, man! All the world drives on the right side, only Britain and a bunch of 3rd world countries drive on the left...
left-and-right-driving-countries.png

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Still fuck Britian I hate my grandparents for moving here. Germany would have been better even if it meant I spoke that god awful Lang

It’s Insane but you must live in some town or village. Most ppl in my city don’t drive young ant all. Infact seeing somebody below age of 25 with a car here is impressive

Also she looks like shit. Drug dealer wife pheno
Don’t forget she started driving at 16 too:

A2D98C8F 17E1 4547 98D0 B34B89C96517

Typical American

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and flippasav
No, man! All the world drives on the right side, only Britain and a bunch of 3rd world countries drive on the left...
Notice how it’s Britain’s ex colonies 😉

And once again, you drive on the wrong side. Britisn made the USA which have to be retards and drive like idiots and now you all copied them like idiots

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

View attachment 2314735

Even a fucking manual!!
Htb i cant with these ethnics overrating. Bro she looks like a corpse

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Htb i cant with these ethnics overrating. Bro she looks like a corpse
As I said “also looks like shit, but I’d still smash”

Yes I’d fuck her, yes I am down bad, yes my T levels are high so prob why my standards have dropped a bit. No I’m not going to speak to any girls until I am lean in September.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
As I said “also looks like shit, but I’d still smash”

Yes I’d fuck her, yes I am down bad, yes my T levels are high so prob why my standards have dropped a bit. No I’m not going to speak to any girls until I am lean in September.
I mean i would do her as well cuz she doesnt look like a streetshitter. If she got a fat ass im down hard

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cage at curries driving on the left, another reason not to step foot in that shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Gonthar
I mean i would do her as well cuz she doesnt look like a streetshitter. If she got a fat ass im down hard
IMG 6893

I’d destroy her labia, ravage her pussy 🐱 leave her throat sore like she had covid. Then I’d deny ever having slayed her if anybody asked

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Nebula
i hope you realize literal 50 iq parasites who know nothing but fish and chips pass this consistently.

shitpost less on truecel forums and brush up on the highway code, the rest is just common sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Myth, latincell95 and 2 others
i passed it as an insentient 17yr old am sure u can do it

• So Sad
I failed 2 or 3 times I think. It’s 45 Q need 38 right here

i passed it as an insentient 17yr old am sure u can do it
Shyoeeet. I feel niggas from the countryside/towns are able to pass it cos you live in the middle of nowhere so driving is like forced. But for us city boys driving is a continence not a necessity that’s prob why we half ass it.
i hope you realize literal 50 iq parasites who know nothing but fish and chips pass this consistently.

shitpost less on truecel forums and brush up on the highway code, the rest is just common sense.
Nar I don’t think so buddy. They made it harder this year look it up. And next year they gonna make it even harder. I know most of the Highway Code that’s why I’m ragin why am I so close to getting it but so far shit is harder than doing an STEM degree at least that shits fucking easy to get top grades

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Of course British make everything unnecessary difficult

• +1
Im 19 n cant drive fuck cars

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and latincell95
Im 19 n cant drive fuck cars
You’re fucking 19… like what 5% of Niggas your age drive ain’t nobody care. I’m 24 I wanna drive damn it. I should have been driving when I was 21 but covid happened FARK

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
You’re fucking 19… like what 5% of Niggas your age drive ain’t nobody care. I’m 24 I wanna drive damn it. I should have been driving when I was 21 but covid happened FARK
True i want to a class n someone said he failed 5 times the test lol

• JFL
True i want to a class n someone said he failed 5 times the test lol
I might fail it 3 times if I go next week. Ima cancel it cos I’m scared I’ll postpone it to next month instead

• +1
I might fail it 3 times if I go next week. Ima cancel it cos I’m scared I’ll postpone it to next month instead
I cant even bother studying for that shit imma just drive in a tree

• +1
I cant even bother studying for that shit imma just drive in a tree
Basically this. I only know so much cos I did an course on it earlier this year 😂 my revision outside of that has been 1hr practice only to be given a 40 snd cockteased “Aww so close tee heee”

• JFL
Been about 12 years since i did it but it piss easy back then.

• JFL
Literal chav retards pass this test bro just do a few hours of revision

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And once again, you drive on the wrong side. Britisn made the USA which have to be retards and drive like idiots and now you all copied them like idiots
Lol, we didn't copy the US, we are Romanians, when first car appeared here there were mostly European models - German and French, so we eventually adopted from them all the driving rules and everything related to cars...

I only got 1 question wrong 😏

Lol, we didn't copy the US, we are Romanians, when first car appeared here there were mostly European models - German and French, so we eventually adopted from them all the driving rules and everything related to cars...
You adopted it from people who adopted how to drive on the wrong side by Americans so you copied the USA by proxy

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Woah
they dont. paws are different u cabt eben use uk driving license in us
I didn’t know this, my auntie was driving in the USA and she only has UK licence. Though USA one must be easy asf so it’s not a big deal

I didn’t know this, my auntie was driving in the USA and she only has UK licence. Though USA one must be easy asf so it’s not a big deal
yeah short stay visitors can drive in the usa i think thats true for like every country , but you need a bunch of extra papers and shit if youre gonna live there /stay long

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav