Thinking_CEL
🇧🇷 🇵🇱
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2024
- Posts
- 10,314
- Reputation
- 20,442
This is why I love the way Japan portrays the west in games it’s always these strong aesthetic characters who aren’t trying to preach LGBT brainwashing they make it look cool like peak
I just think watching western movies or playing the games just reminds me how fucked this shitty society is in the first place which is why I don’t play or watch this crap just depressing
Every woman is ugly, everyone is toxically empathetic it just feels like a cult every man is a cuck etc
I just think watching western movies or playing the games just reminds me how fucked this shitty society is in the first place which is why I don’t play or watch this crap just depressing
Every woman is ugly, everyone is toxically empathetic it just feels like a cult every man is a cuck etc
