Why is there no a good guide regarding the restoration of gut health?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I need to do this right now since it is ruining my life and my health in general, since I was a child I always used to have very strong stomach pains and I didn’t tolerate a lot of foods. I have hair loss, itching on my scalp and skin, bad breathe/smell (I haven’t tried scratching my tongue tho), bad natural body odor (404 pheromones), etc.

In the last two weeks I have eaten too much processed food and I feel like an estrogenic cuck and junk food is starting to disgust me, I don’t tolerate it anymore, I would like to be on a strict diet but I don’t even know the basics and my Bluepilled parents want me to continue eating pizza/hamburgers… Everlywell and/or Viome are not available in my country and I don’t know what to do to get a complete analysis/test on my gut health/microbiome, would it be overdoing?

My destroyed gut doesn’t allow me to read a book about the microbiome diet due to the laziness and low energy it causes me. Should I only hope in foods such as low-fat Greek yogurt/kefir to provide me with probiotics, supplement chlorophyll, more fiber and completely eliminate processed food?

I need help right now. 😥
@enchanted_elixir @Nad @TsarTsar444 @Xangsane @dimorphism @Alexanderr @justshower @MadTwatter @JohnDoe @kokoszanel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, JohnDoe and Deleted member 19453
you need to completely cut out processed food man
You literally aren't doing the bare minimum!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Not sure i have any real knowledge on this. Infact i need some smart users on here to tell me also how to restore my gut biome to a healthy state, my gut is fucked 100 different ways.

liver flush.

Elimination diet is the method of resetting your gut. It means first you need to stop eating anything else other than red meat; the reason for this is we humans are made up of red meat thus it is the only single food that all of us can digest without any problem

After this, you start to reintroduce food types, but only one at a time and monitor how you react to it. If you feel worse after you added them, you may have found a landmine which you will need to avoid in the future.

If they don’t cause problem, it’s up to you to reintroduce them back into your diet

I did this around 4 years ago and have settled with these food types only:
- meat (including organs)
- dairy
- eggs

I ditched all plant food types as all of them caused my problems in one way or another. Some people can tolerate them, its then their choice whether they choose to consume them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, enchanted_elixir, JovenCansao and 5 others
Elimination diet is the method of resetting your gut. It means first you need to stop eating anything else other than red meat; the reason for this is we humans are made up of red meat thus it is the only single food that all of us can digest without any problem

After this, you start to reintroduce food types, but only one at a time and monitor how you react to it. If you feel worse after you added them, you may have found a landmine which you will need to avoid in the future.

If they don’t cause problem, it’s up to you to reintroduce them back into your diet

- dairy
- eggs

I ditched all plant food types as all of them caused my problems in one way or another. Some people can tolerate them, its then their choice whether they choose to consume them
I ate carnivore when my parents went on a trip and everything improved, however, how do you tell your bluepilled parents that you are only going to eat meat?

- dairy
- eggs

For how much time should I only eat grass-fed red meat? Literally, just red meat with water?

- dairy
- eggs

Adding to this there are typical foods that can give away whether you can tolerate a certain thing or not, for example

- ground meat is an indicator whether you can tolerate histamine
- you can test your lactose tolerance with milk
- you can test your gluten tolerance with wheat products like bread and pasta
- leafy greens indicate your tolerance to oxalates
- you can test your insulin sensitivity with sweets
- legumes show you how well you can cope with antinutrients likd lectins, tannins, phytass, protease inhibitors
- soybean can make it clear how sensitive you are to hormone disruptors
- meals very high in fat are a good indicator how well is your pancreas working
- artifical sweeteners like aspartame can show you how well your dopamine receptors tolerate them

Etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24293 and 6 others
I ate carnivore when my parents went on a trip and everything improved, however, how do you tell your bluepilled parents that you are only going to eat meat?
Idk about other peoples parents but I atleast couldnt. So instead I started working on the side early on in high school so I could buy the food I want to eat myself

For how much time should I only eat grass-fed red meat? Literally, just red meat with water?
I’m not a medical professional but that’s what I did after not getting any results following multiple bluepilled gastroenterologists advice. I did everything mainstream nutriton advices and I was still constipated, had acne and overall bad skin, felt low energy etc.

So one day after finding randomly Sv3rige on youtube I’ve started eating meat cold turkey from one day to another. Only eating meat caused me catabolism, I realized I do need carbs to stay in an anabolic state, but not much. So I added milk too
Etc etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and horizon
Idk about other peoples parents but I atleast couldnt. So instead I started working on the side early on in high school so I could buy the food I want to eat myself

I’m not a medical professional but that’s what I did after not getting any results following multiple bluepilled gastroenterologists advice. I did everything mainstream nutriton advices and I was still constipated, had acne and overall bad skin, felt low energy etc.

So one day after finding randomly Sv3rige on youtube I’ve started eating meat cold turkey from one day to another. Only eating meat caused me catabolism, I realized I do need carbs to stay in an anabolic state, but not much. So I added milk too
Etc etc.
Can you drink whey protein on a carnivore diet? It's sweetened with aspartame.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Can you drink whey protein on a carnivore diet? It's sweetened with aspartame.
If you can tolerate it then yes

I personally can’t so I havent consumed whey for years now. I have come to the conclusion that fat free dairy products are a recipe, especially if they are artificially sweetened too (like whey)

Lactose is a simple sugar so it significantly increases blood sugar and pure protein too; naturally fat would act as a counterbalance which calms down the blood sugar increase but without it it skyrockets, the heavy insulin response combined with milk’s IGF1 content fucks up the body’s hormonal balance so acne may appear

I also abstain from artificial sweeteners as they are dopamine inhibitors. If I drink a bottle of aspartame sweetened cola my head starts to hurt and I get depressed

• +1
Reactions: ALCAPOWNED, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 24940
I need to do this right now since it is ruining my life and my health in general, since I was a child I always used to have very strong stomach pains and I didn’t tolerate a lot of foods. I have hair loss, itching on my scalp and skin, bad breathe/smell (I haven’t tried scratching my tongue tho), bad natural body odor (404 pheromones), etc.

In the last two weeks I have eaten too much processed food and I feel like an estrogenic cuck and junk food is starting to disgust me, I don’t tolerate it anymore, I would like to be on a strict diet but I don’t even know the basics and my Bluepilled parents want me to continue eating pizza/hamburgers… Everlywell and/or Viome are not available in my country and I don’t know what to do to get a complete analysis/test on my gut health/microbiome, would it be overdoing?

My destroyed gut doesn’t allow me to read a book about the microbiome diet due to the laziness and low energy it causes me. Should I only hope in foods such as low-fat Greek yogurt/kefir to provide me with probiotics, supplement chlorophyll, more fiber and completely eliminate processed food?

I need help right now. 😥
@enchanted_elixir @Nad @TsarTsar444 @Xangsane @dimorphism @Alexanderr @justshower @MadTwatter @JohnDoe @kokoszanel
Jfl , boutta bulk on everything I’m not supposed to eat so I need a guide for when I cut aswell

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Jfl , boutta bulk on everything I’m not supposed to eat so I need a guide for when I cut aswell
It’s not the same, JFL

• +1
Reactions: PYT
It’s not the same, JFL
I know but I’m going to be eating shit that is going to nuke my gut like dairy and etc.

When I cut I need to cleanse my stomach

• +1
I know but I’m going to be eating shit that is going to nuke my gut like dairy and etc.

When I cut I need to cleanse my stomach
Don't do dirty bulk please, are you lactose intolerant?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Don't do dirty bulk please, are you lactose intolerant?
Yes, I have to dirty bulk for my cut. I’m lanklet and tried doing it many times the right way

It isn’t working, I have wasted 3 years doing the same shit over and over not progressing cause I bull for a week then cut them binge

It’s of the utmost importance I cut now after the bulk

If you can tolerate it then yes

I personally can’t so I havent consumed whey for years now. I have come to the conclusion that fat free dairy products are a recipe, especially if they are artificially sweetened too (like whey)

Lactose is a simple sugar so it significantly increases blood sugar and pure protein too; naturally fat would act as a counterbalance which calms down the blood sugar increase but without it it skyrockets, the heavy insulin response combined with milk’s IGF1 content fucks up the body’s hormonal balance so acne may appear

I also abstain from artificial sweeteners as they are dopamine inhibitors. If I drink a bottle of aspartame sweetened cola my head starts to hurt and I get depressed

Interesting, I'll quit drinking whey then. Can you still drink whole (full fat) milk though?

Also how do you get micronutrients on carnivore? Won't you get scurvy or something?

Last edited:
Try Viome. That's a brand I know that helps with gut health.

Because it's a complex topic that varies dramatically for different individuals. If it was easy, there wouldn't be an entire branch of medicine dedicated to dealing with these chronic issues.

I've only tried Carrot + Coconut oil so far and it helped my well-being.

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and ascension!
- meals very high in fat are a good indicator how well is your pancreas working
- artifical sweeteners like aspartame can show you how well your dopamine receptors tolerate them
How are these going to tell you anything?

I don't eat pizza but i love it nonetheless
Me too... but i am now forced to stop eating it because my gut is completely fucked and i developed massive hemorrhoids due to constipation which is because of pizza. I would jsut eat breakfast and then have a large pizza at night and that means OVER for your Gut. Also, dominos pizza is expensive as fuck, i've always gone with local takeaways hehe!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile
In order:
Cut processed food
Find suitable diet
Herbal remedies
Parasite cleanse
Liver flushes
Restore gut bacteria with probiotics

• +1
liver flush threat: https://looksmax.org/threads/organ-maxxing-for-optimum-health-and-aesthetic-benefit.571060/page-3

explanation: your liver is full of toxins because of the unnatural environment we are living in, you cant produce enough stomach acid to properly digest food and shit that isn't supposed to get there gets there and fucks with your gut.

dietary advice besides that: do a carnivore diet (optimal would be more raw but cooked is also fine) including eggs and milk (also raw), milk only raw - pasteurized lacks enzymes to digest lactose and fucks your gut,
don't eat much fiber with your main meals which should be steak or beef tatar with some eggs, vegetable juices inbetween meals to alkalize your body
leave out gluten or eat only small amounts

• +1
liver flush threat: https://looksmax.org/threads/organ-maxxing-for-optimum-health-and-aesthetic-benefit.571060/page-3

explanation: your liver is full of toxins because of the unnatural environment we are living in, you cant produce enough stomach acid to properly digest food and shit that isn't supposed to get there gets there and fucks with your gut.

dietary advice besides that: do a carnivore diet (optimal would be more raw but cooked is also fine) including eggs and milk (also raw), milk only raw - pasteurized lacks enzymes to digest lactose and fucks your gut,
don't eat much fiber with your main meals which should be steak or beef tatar with some eggs, vegetable juices inbetween meals to alkalize your body
leave out gluten or eat only small amounts
What do you think about eating 2-3 raw carrots with coconut oil and apple cider vinegar for stomach acid? Will check that thread later, have you done the liver flush? What was your experience?

Thoughts on this?

because it's horseshit foid pseudoscience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, Crusile and ascension!
Not available in my country, do you got something else?
Other users have said something similar to what I would've said anyways. So, there's not that much new information I can give you. Have you started looksmaxing?

• +1
Other users have said something similar to what I would've said anyways. So, there's not that much new information I can give you. Have you started looksmaxing?
No, I don’t have money, so I’m LDARing…

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
What do you think about eating 2-3 raw carrots with coconut oil and apple cider vinegar for stomach acid? Will check that thread later, have you done the liver flush? What was your experience?

Thoughts on this?

you mean ray peat carrot salad? dont eat anything before and after, not 100% sure but it should be good

have done the flush once, second time coming this week. won't be able to give my final feedback yet; i recommend to read andreas moritz' book about it first (pdf can be found online) to understand it and also why the critics are wrong

thoughts on this: didn't read fully but seems solid. I want to stress again about the beneftits of raw fats such as raw butter, raw eggs, beef tatar, bone marrow etc.

Last edited:
  • Love it
you mean ray peat carrot salad? dont eat anything before and after, not 100% sure but it should be good

have done the flush once, second time coming this week. won't be able to give my final feedback yet; i recommend to read andreas moritz' book about it first (pdf can be found online) to understand it and also why the critics are wrong

thoughts on this: didn't read fully but seems solid. I want to stress again about the beneftits of raw fats such as raw butter, raw eggs, beef tatar, bone marrow etc.
So, what would be the best time in the day to eat this salad?

I d say few hours after breakfast, have it as lunch and don't eat again before dinner, if you get hungry drink apple juice or sth

• +1